Ever Lost a Record?

I'm getting ready to move and today I was packing up my records and taking a small inventory. I noticed that I was missing my HT exclusive of the new Yellowcard and I'm absolutely baffled as to where the fuck it could have went! I mean yea, it's Yellowcard no big deal, thank god it wasn't one my rare/favorite albums but I'm still wondering where it went! Anyone have any similar stores?

That just happened to me for the first time within the past year or two. I have different categories of records and when I was going through the singles I bought in the 80s, I noticed my 45 of Purple Rain by Prince was missing. I'm mostly baffled because it's probably the first time I looked for it since 1984. But I guess it was inevitable with all the records I have. Hopefully it's here somewhere. I also can't find my copy of It's Cold Outside by The Choir and it pisses me off.

I was missing my A Perfect Circle "Thirteenth Step" cd for years, I had the empty case and assumed someone jacked it. not too long ago, I found the cd in my Dredg "Live From The Fillmore" case. problem; now the APC cd case is nowhere to be found. UGH!

my Orgazmo OST cd is missing since maybe 2001, so awesome having the case to remind me. I think my ex's brother took it or else it was in a box of flyers I had in my trunk that I threw away.

and somehow my Descendents "Everything Sucks" and Dropkick Murphys "Do Or Die" CDs are gone too. I used to have all my CDs in boxes in my apartment with 1 shitty roommate and tons of random people coming around. mostly ravers and e-tards. I don't know what they'd want with punk CDs.

Opposite happened to me. I ordered blood brother burn piano island burn, and city and collie sleeping sickness 7" from VC forever ago and I moved (hastily) before it got there. My ex packed up stuff for me so I just had to load it in the car. I never saw the records ever. Then when I moved I put a bunch of shit in the attic not to be seen until my next move. When I started packing things up I was going through all the random shit to throw away and what not and at the bottom of a box was an unopened mailer with both in there. Then I come to find the 7" is worth like 60$ and I was waiting on bring me your love so I sold it. Pretty good day.

No but I have tshirts disappearing like all the fucking time. The latest victim is my Mean Jeans shirt. It was ugly as shit but I want it back.

this happens to me. or at least, i think this happens to me.

the other day i was so mad that i couldn't find two of my favorite tshirts. i took every shirt out of my drawer, went through my window seat where all my old shirts were in case it was stuck in there mistakenly, everything. then i remembered that i had gotten a new dresser over the winter and instead of my t-shirts being in one long drawer, i had to divide them into two smaller drawers.

yeah, i totally forgot about that other smaller drawer. also, apparently i didn't think it was weird that the other 20-25 shirts were 'missing', too. i'm stupid.

This just happened to me for the first time after yeeeeears of collecting. I can't find a handful of 45s...different genres and ones I had for a long time. There were a few Stylistics 45s, "Best of My Love" by The Emotions, some hair metal picture sleeves....Skid Row, Cinderella and shit like that. I think I might have sold some in a big lot without double checking everything in there.

I do know exactly where my Purple Rain 45 is though ;)

I bought a Converge Locust Reign sweatshirt many moons ago, at the time I was living in an apartment complex with community washer and dryers. I put it in the wash with other clothes, and as I was folding my clothes out of the dryer noticed it was gone. Nothing else was missing. I was baffled. I never even got to wear it and it was a fucking sweet sweatshirt.