else

document.write('+':iw4ocha6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Someday I Suppose (from Live From The Middle East)

MMB just sounds 10x better live. The transition from "The Impression That I Get" to "Someday I Suppose" still gives me goosebumps.

"The greatest.... FUCKIN horn section in the world!"

Holy shit, I was just talking about this the other day at work! Loooooooooooooove it. I can't even listen to the original version of Dr D anymore thanks to this album.

/\

i'm not going to lie.

i listened to dookie so much in high school that there is probably an audio ghost of that album still playing in another dimension in my old bedroom.

i mean, did anyone not listen to dookie a ridiculous amount in high school? (for me it was middle school i think but whatever). when i come around is still a great song in my books

Anything by Green Day for current music.

But "Black Dog" by Led Zepplin is definitely a stand-out track in my mind, as well as most big Queen songs. I had whichever had the black cover and my brother the gold cover, but between the two of us we had the "Classic Queen" greatest hits albums on tape and they got played so much.

For some reason I loved George Harrison's "Got My Mind Set On You" quite a bit, too.

My dad loved classic rock, so I have so much of that in my head.. every song that came on Buffalo's "97 Rock" radio station was coupled with trivia from the band, album, what year, what cars were big, whatever info came along with it from my dad's memory. Every song had a story.

Anyone listen to The Refreshments?

Fizzy Fuzzy Big And Buzzy was one of the first albums I remember falling in love with...and is still something I pull out and listen to once or twice a year...really good stuff

Also...I was pretty into Genesis's We Cant Dance album...pretty lame, but the first 3 tracks are killer imo