Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I could not fucking agree more this album would sound incredible blaring through my speakers

who is this/name of album ?

yes, people please post the band name/album titles of this shit if you're gonna post at all. Stop being absent minded and assuming everyone will know what these are when there's no text on the covers.

please also see the "How to Press a Record Thread" or: http://undercomm.org/blog/?page_id=37 and just work on pressing these yourself if at all possible and put your money where your mouth is.

^^highly agree with the Dax Riggs sentiment. album is killer, and Fat Possum DOES put shit out on vinyl. clueless as to why that one was CD only.

[[[[[[[[ALSO]]]]]]]]

Billy Bragg & Wilco - Mermaid Ave vol.II

first one's on vinyl, second one's CD only. major labels are theee worst when it comes to that shit. ideally a swank 4xLP box with BOTH volumes will eventually show up, but who knows what the deal is with the rights to this [lyrics by Guthrie, music by Wilco AND Bragg, released by Elektra who -strictly speaking- no longer exist..] I'm not holding my breath.

^^highly agree with the Dax Riggs sentiment. album is killer, and Fat Possum DOES put shit out on vinyl. clueless as to why that one was CD only.

because they printed 1000 copies of "we sing of only blood or love" and they still have over 500 in stock.

(this is just a guess, not actual statistic)

i wouldn't mind them pressing the 2 deadboy albums as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree with the Coheed album, and I'm really surprised to hear that there are other people who know Scret Lives. I found them earlier this year. They're pretty awesome. That Saosin album would be epic, too. I'd probably cry tears of joy.

A lot of these have probably already been listed, but... I dint feel like looking through ten pages. Haha.

Emarosa - S/T and Relativity

Dance Gavin Dance - every album ever but I'd especially like to see the S/T and Happiness

Jonny Craig - A Dream is a Question...

(I'm not a Jonny Craig fanboy, but I do like his music)

Emery - The Question

From Autumn to Ashes - The Fiction We Live (this on vinyl would probably make my life)

Dead Poetic - New Medicines

Underoath - The Changing of Times

Days Away - ...anything

Say Anything - In Defense of the Genre (even though it'd be HUGE)

Story of the Year - Page Avenue

Tides of Man - Dreamhoue and the other one (highly unlikely)

Sky Eats Airplane - S/T

If any of these exist... I don't know about it. Lol.

just because you listened to it in middle school/high school/whatever, does not make it worth repressing.

let 2001-2004 die

just because you listened to it in middle school/high school/whatever, does not make it worth repressing.

let 2001-2004 die

let 2001-2004 die

let 2001-2004 die

let 2001-2004 die

let 2001-2004 die

also doesn't mean it's automatically not worth pressing. :)