Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

This is available at www.deepsixrecords.com One disc is transparent green and the other is transparent blue.

I wasn't sure if it was or not, I might have to get this soon. $13 ppd for a double album, fuck yeah.

Did you ever get this? You say it needs to be pressed, and then when you find out that it is, you might get it. This is the reason why shit doesnt get pressed, people want to see it on vinyl, but dont want to BUY it on vinyl.

I wasn't sure if it was or not, I might have to get this soon. $13 ppd for a double album, fuck yeah.

Did you ever get this? You say it needs to be pressed, and then when you find out that it is, you might get it. This is the reason why shit doesnt get pressed, people want to see it on vinyl, but dont want to BUY it on vinyl.

This is the "albums that should be pressed on vinyl" thread, not "need to be pressed." Also when I say I "might have to" get something that means I intend to get it at some point. There are hundreds upon hundreds of records where this is the case, that's what happens when I want more than I can afford. But thanks for looking through my tradelist for something I've expressed desire for and don't have on vinyl so you could berate me about why you think this thread exists.

since you're a Saddle Creek employee, I'm going to say both Ladyfinger (NE) albums ;)

and these, which i've probably said already in this thread:

Land Of Talk "Applause Cheer Boo Hiss" full reissue version with the bonus tracks

The Good Life "Novena On A Nocturn"

The Good Life "Album Of The Year" acoustic

It's hard for a band like Ladyfinger that doesn't move a lot of units. It would take them forever to recoup...

We don't have the rights to Applause Cheer Boo Hiss, unfortunately. I love that one though, it's what got me into that band.

There's been talk of Novena and maybe Black Out. I think it'll happen eventually. I've been lobbying to do those.

I'd love Album of the Year acoustic, that would be awesome. Maybe as a Record Store Day release some year....

oh yeah, i just mostly meant the Ladyfinger albums which i know is a longshot. i'd love to have those albums on vinyl, but sadly i can't see them selling well either. i think Nate told me the cd's barely sold either. damn shame.

i guess Album Of The Year is still Saddle Creek though, sorry for the confusion. i've posted Black Out in the repress thread i know, i'm surprised that hasn't happened yet.

• 2 weeks later...
since you're a Saddle Creek employee, I'm going to say both Ladyfinger (NE) albums ;)

and these, which i've probably said already in this thread:

Land Of Talk "Applause Cheer Boo Hiss" full reissue version with the bonus tracks

The Good Life "Novena On A Nocturn"

The Good Life "Album Of The Year" acoustic

Yes Novena on a Nocturne needs to be pressed so bad. I love that record so much Although it is on Better Looking Records, so in other words unless someone buys the rights to press it from BLR it ain't gonna happen.