City and Colour - Tour Variants

well check mailorders in germany like Flight13, Green Hell, Per Koro or Greed Records for example.. and ask them, if they would ship to the states! I guess that´s possible for them!

Green Hell definitely does but you usually have to order a few things to justify shipping costs.

well check mailorders in germany like Flight13, Green Hell, Per Koro or Greed Records for example.. and ask them, if they would ship to the states! I guess that´s possible for them!

Green Hell definitely does but you usually have to order a few things to justify shipping costs.

I think Flight13 ships you the record, even if you only order one record!

I guess these will be the following pressings:

City and Colour - Bring Me Your Love 2x12"

2nd Press

1000 - 180g Black

City and Colour - Little Hell 2x12"

2nd Press

1080 - 180g Black

City and Colour - Fragile Bird 7"

2nd Press

550 - White

taken from this site: http://dinealonerecords.com/pressing/

Yup, that's me on there. And I think you must have one of the biggest collections in the world. You're crazy! I mostly say that as I'm jealous however. :P

So I might be going to UK in October anyway so I might buy one of these bundles and get the Euro 10". Have to decide by 24th I think though? Anyone know when the bundle sale definitely ends? Is it when public sale starts?

If you come over and go to the London show, gimme a shout and we can meet up before the show, have a few beers or something mate.

Shit only just saw this now. Sorry Andy! Unfortunately I'm actually going to the Newcastle show. There's a small chance I might go to the London one as well, in which case I'll msg you mate!

Also, since Justin didn't specifically tell me not to say when I asked him about it, "Weightless" is coming out as a 7" soon.

Details?

Are you sure this isn't the European only Tour 10"?

no it´s a pressing from Music On Vinyl.. one single LP, the color is green and limited to 300!

here is a link, but it´s in german:

http://www.cargo-records.de/de/citycolour_little.169.html

It is up @ Greenhell Records:

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_60024.html?page=1&searchstring=city%20and%20colour&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15