MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

A lot of people supported Virgil until he turned out to be a total crook too. Maybe this will be the thing that turns people, but I doubt it. I guarantee you that any Blink-182 record that MTS puts out will sell out in pre-order. Hell, I'd wager if he put one up now it would sell out despite people being pissed about this record being delayed.

Either way, my feeling is that it's unfortunate, it's a shitty way to do business, but I've already waited this long.

A lot of people supported Virgil until he turned out to be a total crook too. Maybe this will be the thing that turns people, but I doubt it. I guarantee you that any Blink-182 record that MTS puts out will sell out in pre-order. Hell, I'd wager if he put one up now it would sell out despite people being pissed about this record being delayed.

Either way, my feeling is that it's unfortunate, it's a shitty way to do business, but I've already waited this long.

It's true, but only because blink-182 is attached to it. I'm pissed off, but I was ready to buy one of those returned 180grams - until I saw he rose the prices.

::)

Update from MTS Facebook:

Hello all - we are working on the website, not sure what the issue is, but it is being resolved now. Regarding TOYPAJ, these are shipping from the pressing plant either tomorrow or early next week. I will post the UPS tracking number(s) when I get the e-mail so you can all track where the boxes are en route to our office. The written foreward is coming along smoothly and we'll post an update when we have all the pieces together. The only thing missing is an image to use and final layout approval. Again, if you want a refund - e-mail me ([email protected]) and you will get one right away. No one is forcing you to keep your order, so you can either wait a little longer or get an immediate refund.

I like how even in that update there's no apology or anything. Sounds kind of dickish actually with the whole "No-one is forcing you" attitude.

I feel bad actually in that I kind of hope this keeps getting delayed and delayed just for the drama it causes. It's pretty funny but I feel bad for you poor dudes on here.

Also it's pretty hilarious that he says it's shipping tomorrow maybe but then says the final layout isn't approved. What a label!

You guys are ODing. When it comes it'll be in good condition, and he's trying to make amends by giving us something for free. 99% of you aren't even going to listen to it. I bet everyone on facebook is just mad that they're taking this long to make it because it means they have to wait even longer to flip it.

I fucking hate RJ sympathizers.

Take your nonsensical bashing to VLV you bitch.

Update from MTS Facebook:

Hello all - we are working on the website, not sure what the issue is, but it is being resolved now. Regarding TOYPAJ, these are shipping from the pressing plant either tomorrow or early next week. I will post the UPS tracking number(s) when I get the e-mail so you can all track where the boxes are en route to our office. The written foreward is coming along smoothly and we'll post an update when we have all the pieces together. The only thing missing is an image to use and final layout approval. Again, if you want a refund - e-mail me ([email protected]) and you will get one right away. No one is forcing you to keep your order, so you can either wait a little longer or get an immediate refund.

I have no interest in this record at all and I still feel bad for those of you who ordered it from a dude who is so flippant. That last line reads more like a swear word being thrown out as the door closes.

Im not sympathizing or siding with MTS at all, I work for a record label as well and their delays blow my mind.

However i have a order in for this (that was placed within minutes of it going live) and am patiently waiting because a. their releases are always really good quality and b. its not like this is a new release, this album has been out for what? 10 years at least?

While it is annoying and i would have liked to have a long time ago, i'm not as pissed as most for those reasons.

We'll get 'em eventually and ill be happy when i do. Till then, i wait. But man i sure hope they learn from their many mistakes in the future with this project.

I'm not pissed to the point of calling the Better Business Bureau

on this note someone i went to college with works for the BBB in NYC handling and investigating claims. he knows i buy records and asked if i've heard of this label called Mightier Than Sword because they have actually gotten two or three complaints against MTS since September. but only one of which was investigated because the people filing the complaint put down fake contact information. their investigation stopped and was closed when MTS failed to reply.

Shocker.

I got a pretty hearty lol at the comments from his supporters on Facebook. Take the cock a little deeper down your throat guys.

This label is one giant joke as we all know & I'm happy to say I've never given them a dime. I don't listen to anything on his label anyway but I do enjoy reading Blink 182 threads on here. The whole upping the price thing of the 180g version just shows his character & what type of person he is. Guess he's recouping the loss he's taking on those 50% of codes he gave out.

To those that have stuck with your orders....I hope it comes through & that you're happy with the end result.

I'm not pissed to the point of calling the Better Business Bureau

on this note someone i went to college with works for the BBB in NYC handling and investigating claims. he knows i buy records and asked if i've heard of this label called Mightier Than Sword because they have actually gotten two or three complaints against MTS since September. but only one of which was investigated because the people filing the complaint put down fake contact information. their investigation stopped and was closed when MTS failed to reply.

that atleast a couple of people at the BBB know his label by name is pretty heavy stuff - if I were him and I was reading this, I'd probably have some trouble sleeping tonight.

Edit: No I wouldn't. If they've dropped their investigation and haven't gotten him so far, they never will.

You guys are ODing. When it comes it'll be in good condition, and he's trying to make amends by giving us something for free. 99% of you aren't even going to listen to it. I bet everyone on facebook is just mad that they're taking this long to make it because it means they have to wait even longer to flip it.

*Looks at your sig*

::) Responses like that prevent world peace. Secondly, referring to anyone that disagrees with you as a bitch, makes you one. You can't even handle the fact that someone disagrees with you without getting your panties in a bunch.

I'm not bashing, at least I wasn't in the beginning. I said you guys are ODing, which means you're over doing it. One thing is putting in a complaint, and another is what you guys are doing. This thread has 25 pages of calling him a crook, a theif, blah blah blah. Please tell me, what is pissing and moaning all over the place going to do to remedy the situation? I can recognize that getting all butt-hurt over this accomplishes nothing, so what I'm doing is just looking at the bright side. As of now, he hasn't screwed anyone over by not shipping a record, and we're getting a free record for this. The dude fucked up, he admitted it, and now he is trying to make amends. Shut the fuck up already. We get it, you're upset. No one cares.

*Looks at your sig*

::) Responses like that prevent world peace. Secondly, referring to anyone that disagrees with you as a bitch, makes you one. You can't even handle the fact that someone disagrees with you without getting your panties in a bunch.

I'm not bashing, at least I wasn't in the beginning. I said you guys are ODing, which means you're over doing it. One thing is putting in a complaint, and another is what you guys are doing. This thread has 25 pages of calling him a crook, a theif, blah blah blah. Please tell me, what is pissing and moaning all over the place going to do to remedy the situation? I can recognize that getting all butt-hurt over this accomplishes nothing, so what I'm doing is just looking at the bright side. As of now, he hasn't screwed anyone over by not shipping a record, and we're getting a free record for this. The dude fucked up, he admitted it, and now he is trying to make amends. Shut the fuck up already. We get it, you're upset. No one cares.

[image]

You leave my sarcastic sig out of this you candy-ass!

*Looks at your sig*

Oh, the irony.