MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I dunno where you heard it skips on every track (because it doesn't), and about how it has shitty packaging (because it doesn't), but I guess I just don't see how people still hold out hope for this release. I was pumped on this release, too, but I decided not to order due to the fiasco surrounding the Transit record. I get that there is an issue, but you guys gotta know when to cut your losses. Bitching about this for 7 months and counting is such a weird way to go about things. Get your money back, boycott RJ and his "labels," and deal with it.

The packaging is standard and boring, especially compared to what the MTS pressing will be, and a LOT of people had their tri-colour pressing skip on every single track, I heard that complaint from a tonne of people. I was going to buy a 2nd one after mine skipped constantly, and every one I talked to admitted that I shouldn't buy theirs because it skipped. And the +44 vinyl cut out a bit of tracks as well...

And how about you shut the fuck up and let people do whatever they want to. It isn't your place to care what other people do.

Quit being dumb dude.

This is comical. I don't want this release at all because I have a functioning version of the record already. I come in just to watch the bashing and jokes unfold.

But on a serious note, I wish all labels (real ones and "hey I want to play record exec!" ones) took note of this shit and quit it with using pre-orders as funding for the release.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, greymundos is more likable.

I was trying to figure this out too... thanks for the back up (if that is partially what you were doing =])

Yes and no problem. I'm just annoyed because a lot of us are thankful for several HT exclusives. I just don't get it.

RJ is now selling half copies of the blink s/t pressing he did using an MTS ebay account.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mightierthansword/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

isnt it against the rules to have multiple ebay accounts?

It'd be nice if he put them in the MTS store. Not surprised he isn't though. Also, these would be cool free throw ins with TOYPAJ packages for some people. Not surprised he hasn't thought of that either.

RJ is now selling half copies of the blink s/t pressing he did using an MTS ebay account.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mightierthansword/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

isnt it against the rules to have multiple ebay accounts?

It'd be nice if he put them in the MTS store. Not surprised he isn't though. Also, these would be cool free throw ins with TOYPAJ packages for some people. Not surprised he hasn't thought of that either.

the free throw in will be some shitty record he can't sell to clear imaginary shelf space for the next blink 182 record he licenses, or dare i say brand new record since he hasnt licensed your favorite weapon or deja entendu yet.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, greymundos is more likable.

I was trying to figure this out too... thanks for the back up (if that is partially what you were doing =])

Mention of Ryan Adams for no reason, saying you shouldn't be listening to blink if you're concerned about sound, when they have some brilliantly recorded and produced albums. Sounds like trolling to me, either that or he's just a dumb fuck.

Mention of Ryan Adams for no reason, saying you shouldn't be listening to blink if you're concerned about sound, when they have some brilliantly recorded and produced albums. Sounds like trolling to me, either that or he's just a dumb fuck.

Haha clearly you haven't been paying attention. In the toypaj hit topic thread some dude is pushing Ryan Adams like its going out of style, so I hinted at it for comical purposes. Dude I wasn't making fun of blink... Easily one of my favorite bands hence the reason why I'm getting all the versions, but to try to put hot topic down for making this release available and complaining wont get this record in your hands any faster. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb fuck. Guess I should have had a name like 69. That would solve all of my problems.

Haha clearly you haven't been paying attention. In the toypaj hit topic thread some dude is pushing Ryan Adams like its going out of style, so I hinted at it for comical purposes. Dude I wasn't making fun of blink... Easily one of my favorite bands hence the reason why I'm getting all the versions, but to try to put hot topic down for making this release available and complaining wont get this record in your hands any faster. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb fuck. Guess I should have had a name like 69. That would solve all of my problems.

Yes and bringing that up in this thread isn't funny, it's useless trolling.

I wasn't putting them down for making it available, I was merely saying their pressings don't turn out all that special most of the time and that's why I'm not getting a refund from MTS, and anyone waiting it out is sick of dbags telling us to get a refund.

Yes and bringing that up in this thread isn't funny, it's useless trolling.

I wasn't putting them down for making it available, I was merely saying their pressings don't turn out all that special most of the time and that's why I'm not getting a refund from MTS, and anyone waiting it out is sick of dbags telling us to get a refund.

I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry I didn't get a laugh out of you. Don't get a refund. There I said it. I'm buying both, so I'm not one to talk, but hot topic hating is pointless too!

Settled?

Guest greymundos

Man this thread is cray....

Ain't it R.J?

I have fun listening to all you fools argue about this shit. Thanks for the laughs.