MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

don't i feel silly for not trying to get a refund when he was actually responding. live and learn i suppose

Same here. I'm bummed because I'm out over a hundred bucks. A few pages back someone posted a link to the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml Do you think trying this, is worth a shot? I'm willing to do anything.

Reading all these quotes from RJ is fucking hilarious. Good thing I didn't wait around to co-release this one haha.

I'll press more of these, the demand is obviously there since MTS sure as hell isn't releasing it.

What color(s) of vinyl should I do? Not going to do the striped tri-color or black 180 gram again.

How about a hybrid? 180g black with red, yellow, and green splatter

Reading all these quotes from RJ is fucking hilarious. Good thing I didn't wait around to co-release this one haha.

I'll press more of these, the demand is obviously there since MTS sure as hell isn't releasing it.

What color(s) of vinyl should I do? Not going to do the striped tri-color or black 180 gram again.

who are you that you have the capabilities to go out and press records? you own a label or something?

He owns Universal Records....

Guest theusedguy

who are you that you have the capabilities to go out and press records? you own a label or something?

He owns Universal Records....

oh really wow, impressive

3 runs of red, green, and yellow all limited to 333 for a total of 999

that could be cool, or my vote would probably just be solid red green or yellow.

and @theusedguy travis doesn't own universal haha, he (correct me if i'm wrong?) works for hot topic and/or universal in some capacity and gets vinyl pressed. tbh i'm surprised you haven't asked that about him before he's been in this thread forever

Picture disc!! like the edited version... silver cd with the three logos in a triangle formation...

Just kidding. Please no picture disc... but how about some random obscure color, or that milky clear/white that was on the Dustin Kensrue press... Since the three colors and black have already been done.

i have mark and tom's personal email accounts because someone didn't know how to use BCC, i wonder if emailing them would help in any way shape or form. Im sure people have hit them up on their twitters about this.

As someone in "The Industry" I personally think this would be bad style. Not that I would fault you, as I also have ways to reach these guys and have definitely considered it myself. The way I look at it though, this is a big record from a big label (talking about universal... not MTS) and enough people are on top of these issues that it is going to get resolved sooner or later. But this is definitely one of the most frustrating experiences I've ever had with buying records, I honestly have felt less ripped off when people/distros have just taken my money and disappeared.

3 runs of red, green, and yellow all limited to 333 for a total of 999

maybe three runs of color in color? Black w/red, Black w/yellow, Black w/green.

This

don't i feel silly for not trying to get a refund when he was actually responding. live and learn i suppose

Same here. I'm bummed because I'm out over a hundred bucks. A few pages back someone posted a link to the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml Do you think trying this, is worth a shot? I'm willing to do anything.

go this route as it got me a refund. i got an email from RJ offering to give a refund and then the actual refund later that day, which was the same day as an email from the NYC Department of Cosnumer Affairs saying they were looking into my case and to send over any evidence like receipts and email correspondences.

go this route as it got me a refund. i got an email from RJ offering to give a refund and then the actual refund later that day, which was the same day as an email from the NYC Department of Cosnumer Affairs saying they were looking into my case and to send over any evidence like receipts and email correspondences.

When did you get this email from RJ?

long time ago. back in Februrary. that Ryan guy emailed me too. he actually seemed slightly apologetic while RJ's email had the feeling he was only sending it because he was forced to.

long time ago. back in Februrary. that Ryan guy emailed me too. he actually seemed slightly apologetic while RJ's email had the feeling he was only sending it because he was forced to.

Part of me can't help but feel bad for the guy; his label is finished, and this might have serious ramifications on the rest of his life...

But godamn he is such a prick.

Yea I mean I will probably go to those government websites to file a complaint sometime soon, but now that RJ has pretty much gone missing I doubt the complains filed will result in him emailing me or others. Especially since Ryan is no longer a pert of MTS. We will just have to wait it out and hear back from the websites we complain to I suppose...