MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Called PayPal. My courtesy refund of 25 bucks (out of 44 bucks for the 180 gram + 3 7") should be in my account in 24-48 hours.

better than nothing, right?

Yeah, I suppose. They also told me that they are investigating the account (RJ / MTS account) and that somewehre along the line, if it doesn't turn out in MTS's favor, they will refund the remainder of my 19 dollars that they owe me.

For now, it'll do. Hope RJ never presses anything ever again.

this guy might know where RJ is:

https://twitter.com/#!/jaymegonz

he was riding RJ's dick and sticking up for MTS through all the delays with all their releases but abruptly stopped saying "good dude, backed hard" around September-October.

and before anyone gets whiny about me posting someone's personal twitter, the guy has it linked in his profile:

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/ind....user=headtowall

I've posted headtowall's info a couple times. He was the #1 dick rider by far. RJ's BFF. You can see him complaining about PayPal on his twitter. I wonder if it has something to do w/ this shitstorm. RJ was using other people's accounts to sell stuff on eBay.

Also, pretty sure he works/worked for Universal.

It's amazing how much shit us "commoners" can dig up on one dude...

if anyone has any friends who are cops a lot more shit can be dug up. but if this situation eventually leads to court in any fashion; bankruptcy, civil or criminal, or once there is an arrest should it get to that far, all the info on what actually happened will be public record.

^^^ You're more fortunate than me. They didn't even offer me a courtesy refund. I just got off the phone with my bank and they're looking into and think they may be able to help me.

Courtesy refunds are distributed by the representatives depending on whether they sympathize with you or not. Just have to get lucky with what rep helps you out.

I got the email about an hour after I got off the phone with PayPal.

[image]

[image]

Got the same thing as well today, for one of my three purchases. Of course it was the cheapest one, and the most recent. *sigh* But it's better than nothing, and certainly a step in the right direction. Also received the dispute paperwork from my bank today, which I've filled out and added about 20 pages of emails, screencaps and other evidence to prove I (we) got screwed. Mailing out first this tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted on what my bank does!

Like someone else said though, this means RJ is still slinking around. I mean, all this stuff is in his name. I don't know who else would be responding to banks and Paypal messages threatening him. They have the resources to chase him down and get their money back, so it makes sense that he'd respond to them. At least, it makes sense to me :P

I wonder how all of the bands on the label/under his "management" are going to re-act to this whole thing. I mean we already know Such Gold hasn't been able to get in contact with him and I'm just wondering if any of the other bands know whats going on as well.

In a sort of related topic, while browsing ebay last night I saw that the suburbanhomerecords account is selling stuff on there again hahaha.

Chatting with Devan at the SG show here, he seemed very annoyed/mad about the whole thing, and also just at a loss for words about the situation. MTS did a lot for that band when they first started so it has to be weird for them. Also, Last Call has definitely jumped ship, and was saying a bunch of stuff about "the nation is dead" (you know, the whole one nation slogan thing) on their Facebook. It seemed to me like they couldn't even get in contact with RJ either so they just said fuck it.

Anyone wanna buy my Such Gold/One Nation windbreaker? Heh. I refuse to wear it anymore.

the best part of that was the caption with it. it was something like "well, i guess its already too late for that"

and also something like "just stay off VC and you won't know how bad it really is". I wish I had jumped ship a long time ago. I'm out 44 bucks. PayPal closed my case, and I have a pre-paid credit card that it is linked to, so I'm 100% screwed here.