We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of...then again I've never seen HH say when exactly a pre-order if going live.

Thank you. I do recall Cave In - White Silence not having any issues. That was crazy for sure.

Visited the page today and saw this:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=5236&cPath=4_741&store=

Thought it was sold out and pooped myself! Luckily 9AM EST = 2PM for me :D (d/w guys, I'm paying for this in shipping :P)

By the way, hi, I joined mainly to check that this hadn't gone already, as I feared, but as I collect vinyl, I may gradually become an active member. This thread makes you lot seem like a friendly enough bunch :D

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/product_info.php?products_id=5236&cPath=4_741&store=

Thought it was sold out and pooped myself! Luckily 9AM EST = 2PM for me :D (d/w guys, I'm paying for this in shipping :P)

By the way, hi, I joined mainly to check that this hadn't gone already, as I feared, but as I collect vinyl, I may gradually become an active member. This thread makes you lot seem like a friendly enough bunch :D

Run...run while you still can.

But seriously I hope this isn't so limited that I can't get one after work.

Internet has a tendency to cut out for some reason in our house so I have the page already queued up on my phone. I'm assuming the moment it hits 9 E.T., the page will go from the sold out icon and have a buy button. (I'm over thinking this because it seems like all the hype surrounding it is going to have it sold out within minutes).

Run...run while you still can.

But seriously I hope this isn't so limited that I can't get one after work.

As much as i hate to say it. It probably will sell out really quick

Fantastic! I'm very happy of the time it's going up as I'm on the west coast and won't miss out due to work. Will have to interrupt sleep for 5 minutes though, if I get my ass up that is. I'm actually used to HH stuff going up in the mid afternoon so initially, I thought I'd be screwed.

Didn't they say they found like 500 sleeves? I don't think they are going to sell 500 overpriced records that quickly where you will miss it in an hour. I could be wrong but if I am i'd be super shocked unless every single person buys multiple copies.

As for me, I'm happy sticking with my two originals (one color, one black) so I don't need to get gouged for this on a new color (though at least it comes with a CD which is nice, and it only costs 5 dollars extra than they charge for other releases, and 15 more than it cost when I bought it new) so that's one extra one available for all you who don't already own it.