To those who bought up the AOF vinyl...

I got a copy for myself and my friend of both the S/T and Watch Out when distort put their last couple copies up on their site. I was very lucky and he is very lucky im a good friend. I stayed honest with my purchase instead of buying them to resell for a HUGE profit. Maybe I'm stupid but to those of you who bought them with the intention of selling them on eBay, I want you to know that you are absolute dicks. Tons of diehard AOF fans would kill to have these, but like me, cannot afford $500 for a vinyl record. Karma's a bitch and I really hope I'm there to see it catch up to you.

Signed,

A real fan

P.S. .I.. ..I.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said! Apparently, there were only 10 of each on the site. You got 2, 1 of my mates got 2 (although he's flipping 1 of each annoyingly) and another 2 mates got a copy of each. So looks like the majority went to fans.

I felt $120 for my Watch Out! was high, but I had to have it. Seems a bargain now! My S/T for 13.90 euros seems a MASSIVE bargain.

Good to see these went to real fans though.

Well thats good. Just makes me mad cuz tons of people on here have been looking for this for so long and woulda been great to see them get it. I just started collecting a little over a year ago and I've kept my eye out for these the whole time, and there is no way I would be able to afford these prices. Most I've spent on a vinyl is $160 for btbam colors red but that was a birthday gift from my girlfriend. Sorta tempted to just create fake eBay accounts just to mess with these guys and never pay. Ugh makes me angry.