DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

BSM should give us first dibs on ordering since we are cool? haha. what time do records usually go up for sale on websites? hopefully midnight. ill just call off work. im already taking the day off on 11/11/11 just to make sure i dont miss a potential Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl release. and for Skyrim. haha.

The day I take time off of work for a record release is the day I admit I have a record addiction.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 LPs?

Adrenaline, Around The Fur, S/t, Diamond Eyes and Covers are single LPs = 5

White Pony and Saturday Night Wrist are double LPs= 4

It might be a 9 LP box set, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

• [*:1mlkq9h9]Adrenaline - 47:07
    [*:1mlkq9h9]Around the Fun - 74:00 (roughly 46:28 minus silence)
    [*:1mlkq9h9]Deftones - 47:14
    [*:1mlkq9h9]Diamond Eyes - 41:23
    [*:1mlkq9h9]Covers - ]47:55
    [*:1mlkq9h9]White Pony - 48:57
    [*:1mlkq9h9]Saturday Night Wrist - 51:33 (or 50:23 if they use the shorter Pink Cellphone)]

Being that Covers is a single LP and only 62 seconds shorter than White Pony, it is conceivable that they pressed White Pony to one LP.

BSM should give us first dibs on ordering since we are cool? haha. what time do records usually go up for sale on websites? hopefully midnight. ill just call off work. im already taking the day off on 11/11/11 just to make sure i dont miss a potential Glassjaw Coloring Book vinyl release. and for Skyrim. haha.

The day I take time off of work for a record release is the day I admit I have a record addiction.

Glassjaw and Deftones records arent something you wanna wait on. I missed almost all the 7"s and had to pay like 4x the normal price. i would be very upset if they released coloring book and i missed that too. and 1000 copies of a deftones box set isnt that many. it will sell fast.

Well, Chino wasn't lying in that interview from a while back about lots of Deftones vinyl on the horizon.

I own pretty much everything already but I will try to get this as well because I'm a Deftones collector nerd. I bet it will go up while I'm at work though. I really hope they're doing this shit right and adding Fist and Damone but judging by the 8LP thing, it might be done all wrong.

I'm out. Juan's concern about shipping is enough to wonder about dropping 1/4K on said set. A beautiful set though.

I went ahead and contacted their customer service just to see what they'd say about concerns with shipping and packing. This is the reply I received:

"Hello,

Thank you for choosing Musictoday.

There are various shipping option available, from standard which takes 7-10 business days, UPS Ground which takes 4-7 business days, and 1 and 2 day express. As for packing, with vinyl and box sets, they should be packaged in an ample sized box with bubble wrap to ensure that the box set would arrive to you in perfect condition. If for some reason the box set were to arrive to you damaged, you are more than welcome to contact our call center and advise that you received the products damaged and someone will send out a replacement for you if you return the damaged set.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us."