Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

very recommend because of very good packaging and very nice guy to deal with:

jerseydave77

I'll reciprocate - Putol is solid guy to deal with. Easy to communicate and good guy in all ways.

thx man!

on another note, ptrsev is an awesome seller too! fair prices, good packaing, great communication! very recommended!

These People Are awesome... I have dealt with a few of these on numerous occasions

likexyoung

blueprintforjoy

aweaver

moose

multiplexor

calehenry

ptrsev

cerealboxxer

Gravitylovesdrunks

thekitsch

Kjm23

bobert612

pukeonthestreet

fourfourtwo

Conrad

If i forgot anyone I am sorry, Thanks again to these people for my collections!!!!

Tevykarch

Ok, this guy grabbed me a copy of the tour edition of the new Beware of Safety LP - he had no obligation to help a stranger but did me a solid. He gets a huge thank you.

Thanks man! jerseydave77 is solid. You think you could possibly correct the spelling of my name in the above post so it will appear in searches?

Just a small list of people ive worked with sense I joined the boards a few feeks ago!

benchwarmer: Wow, extremely fast shipping, super nice guy, really helped me out, and this guy packs a record better than anybody else, made sure my item was safe, which ment a lot.

jackinicole: Really nice gal! She understood my want for the records and helped me close a deal, couldnt be happier!

adamrfox: This guy is the man, extremely fast shipping, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have found out about the boards, gave me a great deal, couldnt have been a cooler guy, thanks a ton!

Also, a bunch of other really nice people that helped me out with bits of info here and there, thanks everyone!

;D;D;D;D;D;D

smailtronic - PM'd me a little over a week ago about a record that I'd been seriously looking for for years and thought I'd never actually find. Quick to respond, super nice and had the record shipped out lightning fast (arrived within four days of shipping I believe) and also included a cd. Seriously top shelf dude.

ashleythedude - gave me a great deal on a record, super nice and had it sent out lightning fast (also arrived within something like four days or so).

Both sellers sent records in great condition as they'd described - definitely looking forward to buying more records from both in the future!

thomasj182 rules. This will probably end up being too long, but oh well.

He posted in the New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay thread that he was heading to Hot Topic later that day to go and pick up a copy. I randomly messaged him asking that if they had 2, could he pick me one up and ship it to me in Canada as Hot Topic's shipping prices are absolutely insane.

The store he went to didn't end up having any copies, so he said he'd order 2 online and then ship one to me. He also made a list of what the Hot Topic had in case I wanted anything off the list, he'd go pick it up for me (what a great guy.)

Once he got the record he packaged it absolutely awesome and sent it to me. He even shipped the record in a separate inner sleeve so that it wouldn't wreck the one inside. All of this for some total stranger who messaged him on here.

Long story short, thomasj182 is an absolutely stand up guy and I couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Just a small list of people ive worked with sense I joined the boards a few feeks ago!

benchwarmer: Wow, extremely fast shipping, super nice guy, really helped me out, and this guy packs a record better than anybody else, made sure my item was safe, which ment a lot.

jackinicole: Really nice gal! She understood my want for the records and helped me close a deal, couldnt be happier!

adamrfox: This guy is the man, extremely fast shipping, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have found out about the boards, gave me a great deal, couldnt have been a cooler guy, thanks a ton!

Also, a bunch of other really nice people that helped me out with bits of info here and there, thanks everyone!

;D;D;D;D;D;D

Would recommend this dude! I was kind of weirded out about doing a money order, but everything worked out perfectly. Great buyer, nice dude! I ended up leaving for Within These Walls the day after I got his payment in, and couldn't send his records till I got back and he was super cool about it. :)

Also: Adamrfox is a great seller as well. I think I've worked with him a few times, actually.