Smashing Pumpkins

i seriously seriously seriously wish they had made the cd set the same size box and price as the last 3.

it's driving me nuts what they are doing with it for this release. i love it but i hate the inconsistency and i REALLY hate the price.

Seriously, I crave consistency.

The fact that the first two records had foil covers and then Pisces Iscariot didn't infuriated me.

so this vinyl set seems to be sold out on their website. is that to say that amazon will sell out soon as well? is hot topic getting their hands on this vinyl release like they did for the past 3 reissues?

Looks in stock at sp.com to me.

While it may sell out eventually, I'm sure they are making tons of these.

someone here should just buy me the cd box because they love me.

if i'm going to spend this kind of money, i might as well just save another $150 and buy a wiiu insted.

I maintain that they should have made a numbered edition of this gigantic CD box - 5000 or 15000, the originally announced run numbers of the original 3xLP would be a nice touch - for those that want it and make a box similar to what we already have without all the bells and whistles for the rest of us that don't. I would guess they would have to come out ahead that way as sticker shock wouldn't have completely scared some people away.

(Whoops, grabbed the wrong quote. It was supposed to be in regards to Sean's earlier comment.)

I got fucked with the canceled amazon order and still haven't gotten the link & code to buy it again even after multiple emails / live chats - they pretty much told me in a nice way to stop contacting them about it until this friday because they are still working on it.

I went ahead and bought it from the sp.com store to make sure I have one coming.

I got fucked with the canceled amazon order and still haven't gotten the link & code to buy it again even after multiple emails / live chats - they pretty much told me in a nice way to stop contacting them about it until this friday because they are still working on it.

I went ahead and bought it from the sp.com store to make sure I have one coming.

That's Frustrating. Did you get that email asking "Did i solve your problem?" if you say no someone calls you back and they are pretty damn nice, like they've always been pretty nice about the fact that I get shit stolen from my porch on occasion.

That's Frustrating. Did you get that email asking "Did i solve your problem?" if you say no someone calls you back and they are pretty damn nice, like they've always been pretty nice about the fact that I get shit stolen from my porch on occasion.

I did the "did this solve your problem" thing but by email instead and thats when someone else said they are making sure I'm contacted by Friday

I canceled my order of this through my record store when the amazon.ca deal happened and they just called me telling me they got it in stock today (my record store, not amazon). I don't see a point in me picking it up and they told me they canceled it weeks ago. I'm trying to decide if I should get another copy though. Anyway, it looks like the warehouses have started to ship these.

Hmm, just got an e-mail:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on November 21, 2012 (Order #701-0344798-0353073):

Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl)"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:"

Hmm, just got an e-mail:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on November 21, 2012 (Order #701-0344798-0353073):

Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness (Vinyl)"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:"

At least half of my pre-orders from amazon.ca say this. It's just their way of saying you won't get it on time.

Its released on tuesday

It will be avail everywhere

I love everyone thinking that their amazon messages are personalized or that some conspiracy exists between amazon and SP. Amazon is a huge company shipping millions of products. They dont care about this box set and the emails you are referencing are generic automated. They didnt employ someone to fuck with over anxious neurotic Smashing Pumpkins fans for a box set