Smashing Pumpkins

I got mine. I didn't listen all the way but I did throw on Zero and Porcellina, as I read on another forum those were two problem tracks (and Disarm and Tonight Tonight, just because). I did find some distortion on Zero - I heard it referred to as inner groove distortion and that makes sense. A bit of a buzz. Or possibly clipping. But if I hadn't been looking for it, with headphones, I may not have noticed it. I'm sure it would drive some people crazy but it won't bother me. The runoff deadwax on side I is really small - probably the smallest I've ever noticed. Porcellina sounded fine to me. And it really is a beautiful package.

Got my .ca copy last night and I'm sad to report that I did experience lots of IGD on Zero. Through the first half of the song I was thinking, "that's not so bad!" But by the end I was like "dear god, I can't wait for this track to end..."

Using a really good vintage table, have posted it before. I'm thinking I need to try it on the other table of mine, which is a linear tracker...

my order still hasn't shipped from amazon.ca and ordered this on Nov. 21st like some of you folks.

e-mailed them and got this:

I'm sorry for delay in shipping your order.

Sometimes, unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our original availability estimate. We have learned that item is back-ordered, and our supplier is not able to tell us exactly when they expect to have more in stock. I do understand that such changes can be frustrating for you. Please accept my most sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to "Expedited" shipping at no extra charge.

I can assure you that we are working hard to obtain this item for you and we will ship it as soon as we are able to obtain it. This means that we will ship the item as soon as we receive it from our suppliers even if the estimated ship date has still not arrived.

You won't be charged until we ship it to you. On the date of shipment, we'll send you an e-mail confirming the date, contents, and method of your shipment.

I am truly sorry that we were not able to fulfill your expectations for this level of service. I hope that you will honour us with another opportunity to prove the quality of our service to you in the future.

In addition to a wide selection of items, one of our aims at Amazon.ca is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that standard.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.ca.

Well, aren't you just a fancy lady!

I don't know. Congratulations! haha I hope I get a good one. I'm pretty sure my girl got me one for Christmas or Birthday so between that one and my .ca copy, I hope to at least have one diamond in the rough.

ive mentioned like 8 times that not all of them have issues.

So what's the pressing info that everyone has got? I got a copy here from Amazon.com and one from Amazon.it. Both barcodes(according to Discogs at least) show it as a european pressing , both ending 5316, and both having about an inch of deadwax before the label on side A (I believe the ones with distortion on Zero basically run to the label ?) The only visible difference, on the box at least is a parental advisory tag beside the barcode on the box from Amazon.com. Can't tell you sound wise as i'm in the middle of building a new set  up.

So what's the pressing info that everyone has got? I got a copy here from Amazon.com and one from Amazon.it. Both barcodes(according to Discogs at least) show it as a european pressing , both ending 5316, and both having about an inch of deadwax before the label on side A (I believe the ones with distortion on Zero basically run to the label ?) The only visible difference, on the box at least is a parental advisory tag beside the barcode on the box from Amazon.com. Can't tell you sound wise as i'm in the middle of building a new set  up.

My A side has about 1/4" of deadwax, maybe less, between the label and music.