Drive Soundtrack?

Mine finally arrived today.  The mailman forgot to put the key in my box and it showed delivered.  After I realized his stoner error I ran upstairs with glee.  I bought 3 copies praying to God I would get a pink.  The first 2 copies were black.....the 3rd......the golden ticket!!!!  I also got my clear copy today of Silverchair - Frogstomp since I subscribed to SRC.  Looks so sweet, especially w/ the numbered band.  Beyond delighted.

Mine finally arrived today.  The mailman forgot to put the key in my box and it showed delivered.  After I realized his stoner error I ran upstairs with glee.  I bought 3 copies praying to God I would get a pink.  The first 2 copies were black.....the 3rd......the golden ticket!!!!  I also got my clear copy today of Silverchair - Frogstomp since I subscribed to SRC.  Looks so sweet, especially w/ the numbered band.  Beyond delighted.

wanna sell me one of your extra black copies at cost? please? 

Guest tms2787

My record store just informed me the pic disc is available through his distributor and put in a quick order.. Definitely ask your store to order some now before its gone

than hes telling us different things, because he told me he ordered eight copies but isnt sure what they'll end up with.

than hes telling us different things, because he told me he ordered eight copies but isnt sure what they'll end up with.

Im sure hes right, itll propbably have a record store day style of distribution (order a lot get a few, order a lot get none, always unpredictable) Im just saying that they are out there through distribution for stores