Drive Soundtrack?

Guest Secular Haze

Just a quick heads up. I'm giving away a free copy tonight. I have a thread in Sales / Trades / Wants with all the details. I don't want anyone to miss out. Thanks.

...and found: http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/04/16/a-few-words-about-record-store-day-2013/

**UPDATE** Good news: The pallet has been located! Yesterday afternoon we received a very exciting call, telling us that our DRIVE Picture Discs were found unharmed, and were en-route to our distributor. Since then, our distributor has been working tirelessly to get these out to as many stores as possible.

Now, obviously the timing is not ideal. Record Store Day is tomorrow so we cannot guarantee that these will make it to all stores in time for doors, but they will be in some. Please contact your local record store to see if they will have these discs in time. Worst case scenario, they should be on shelves early next week.  As mentioned before, they will for sure be in WATERLOO and END OF AN EAR here in Austin, as I had already hand delivered some of our personal copies in advance, prior to this announcement.

Thank you for your patience with this matter, and thank you for being so understanding when all was (theoretically) lost. I hope you like them. We are incredibly proud of them.

- Mo Shafeek – 4/25/2013

holy shit! I had to wait an hour before getting into the store in Lunchbox Records. I was afraid I wouldn't get anything. A FedEx guy walks past just as I was about to enter, didn't think much about it. I found out what he was carrying.

455bed52a9eb11e287a122000a9f13ec_7.jpg

and the back

f5yIbUe.jpg

Lunch box in the QC?

I just called the Zia Records closest to me and asked about the RSD version and they said, "if they had it it probably sold out". But I'm wondering if they ever got it at all 'cos of the delay? I'm going to be keeping an eye out for it. It's not really a must have, but it would be cool to find for a reasonable price before it starts going for $100 plus on eBay.