Drive Soundtrack?

So just a quick question because this is a pretty big thread to look through - is the bullmoose preorder for Drive the Tyler Stout artwork version?

Yes, all Mondo Drive's are the Tyler Stout artwork versions.  There are 3 different variants of that, black vinyl, pink vinyl, and picture disc w/ alternate jacket artwork.

Exactly, dudes just trying to be a typical forum asshole

What did I do to warrant three posts taking jabs at me? I think that if I called them and told them to order one from the distributor they might, or they might roll their eyes at me. I didn't get personal with you, so there's no need to act as though I did anything other than voice an opinion. I don't know what your problem is, but I'm certainly not an asshole and if you think that everyone on this forum is then maybe you should post elsewhere instead.

Exactly, dudes just trying to be a typical forum asshole

Not trying to stir the pot... but considering how little you've been around (and contributed to) VC compared to Billy, I'd hardly say you've got room to be calling him out.  Especially since he wasn't being an "asshole", typical or otherwise.  He merely stated that your suggestion - successful as it may be - was too much work for him, personally.  Truly a case of to each his own: there was no need to get snarky and insist that "[his] record store owner doesn't like [him] anyways".  Nor was it necessary to smother on the sarcasm, facetiously, shortly after.

Actually.  Hold up.  Aren't you the newbie ass-clown who told me to "freak off" when I was having a discussion with another member, entirely separate of you?  Disregard, then: consider the pot stirred and churned.  I don't know what communities you've participated in, in the past, but prancing in here with your balls out and trying to put long-term members in their place is shitty internet etiquette.  I'm typically a pretty mellow dude, and there aren't too many members on this board that I genuinely dislike.  But based off your short time on the boards, I'm inclined to suggest that you can go right ahead and piss off.

Cool man indeed.  Crawl back to Craigslist and look for more cheap, secondhand bongs, you tool.

oh okkay I'm guessing this is the tyler stout version here: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/14790772/drive-soundtrack-180gm-vinyl-2-lp-gatefold

all Mondo Drive's are the Tyler Stout artwork versions.  There are 3 different variants of that, black vinyl, pink vinyl, and picture disc w/ alternate jacket artwork.

I believe it has, which is why I don't get why people are willing to pay high prices for this OST when it's going to be mass produced in a month