Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

Guest realtalk

i have more of a grip on things than a lot of stupid people around here. real talk.

True, and it wasn't fair to center you out... I just see you all over threads doing this kind of thing. For what? Are you making any headway in thwarting flipping?

(Insert beaten dead horse rehashed pro/con flipping arguments here)

Me SRC? Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure they'd love me as their spokesperson.

Guest tms2787

Out of curiosity, is flipping this big of issue in other hobbies? I know a few people in here collect sneakers I think. Do people buy limited runs of stuff just to make a quick buck in eBay or is record collecting in a league of its own?

I've been "collecting" shoes heavily for the past five years, while I've been wearing Air Jordan's since I was a little kid and the IX (9) came out (1994) I didn't start until I had my own money and over the last year or so it has been a complete shit show. Like I said earlier on in this thread if people want to see a real "shit show" they should try to purchase a "Release date" shoe on the morning they go on sale. There's nothing more frustrating than trying to a shoe from three different devices and having every "major" site (Nike, Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Foot Action, Finish Line) sell out in fifteen seconds lag, then crash and every self righetous "sneaker head" on Twitter and the forums (Sole Collector, Nike Talk, N-SBorg) whine and cry about how the "shoe game's fucked up" and "Hypebeast this, Hypebeast that" it has changed a lot in the last year it's become a very "quick buck scheme" for younger kids, there's now a million resellers (aka flippers) and so much bullshit that it seems like every shoe sold ends up on eBay, Craigslist, or any sneaker market place. Honestly, this was NOTHING compared to the way it is in that hobby. $180 shoes selling for $600. I could go on and on and for ever but tl;dr. Lol

True, and it wasn't fair to center you out... I just see you all over threads doing this kind of thing. For what? Are you making any headway in thwarting flipping?

(Insert beaten dead horse rehashed pro/con flipping arguments here)

Me SRC? Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure they'd love me as their spokesperson.

no one said you were a spokesperson.

Guest realtalk

don't let them get to you. real talk is just someone from SRC who's too much of a coward to say the things they want to say from their real username.

Love this argument... like my "real" username is somehow more of a "real" entity than realtalk. Like you'd know me more intimately or something. Hilarious.

K, I'm out.

/threadhijackandcallingoutofnonsense

Love this argument... like my "real" username is somehow more of a "real" entity than realtalk. Like you'd know me more intimately or something. Hilarious.

K, I'm out.

weird how your account was activated when SRC took over the boards. weird how a ton of your posts are advertising preorders at SRC.

K, I'm out.

if you don't have the gall to post this kind of shit on your actual account then why would you expect anyone to take you seriously on this one? afraid your online rep is gonna be tarnished b/c you get into arguments here and there? log off dude, get out of here with that nonsense