Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

Out of curiosity, is flipping this big of issue in other hobbies? I know a few people in here collect sneakers I think. Do people buy limited runs of stuff just to make a quick buck in eBay or is record collecting in a league of its own?

I collect Blu ray steelbooks also, people do the same thing. Not as bad I guess but I've seen things like inglorious basterds sell for $360 and Disney movies for $150

Guest realtalk

go fuck yourself.

Get a grip dude.

Toki's never ending "moral crusade" that's nothing more than a persistent nagging annoyance.

Do the world a favor and go find a worthwhile cause.

you guys can all email the band and point them in the direction of that guy. they can easily cancel his order now and he get's fucked with this.

and stalker? it took me less than 2 minutes to figure it out and find it. i have a pretty good memory and i rememberd seeing he publicly posted a link to his ebay auctions on thrice's facebook page. which i remembered seeing after looking at their page earlier this week for a good live shot of the band in their photos. i followed the link someone else posted here for the auction flipping this split, looked at his other items for sale, saw this split, put 2 and 2 together, went back to Thrice's facebook and followed the link this flipper posted to confirm my suspicions and here we are.

but if a mod wants me to delete my post with his facebook page posted i will gladly do so.

you guys can all email the band and point them in the direction of that guy. they can easily cancel his order now and he get's fucked with this.

and stalker? it took me less than 2 minutes to figure it out and find it. i have a pretty good memory and i rememberd seeing he publicly posted a link to his ebay auctions on thrice's facebook page. which i remembered seeing after looking at their page earlier this week while loking at their photos for a good live shot of the band. i followed the link someone else posted here for the auction flipping this split, looked at his other items for sale, saw this split, put 2 and 2 together, went back to Thrice's facebook and followed the link this flipper posted to confirm my suspicions and here we are.

but if a mod wants me to delete my post with his facebook page posted i will gladly do so.

I messaged MO already about the listing, but that was before the FB information.

I tweeted them about the listing as well. There are more up now...

$50ppd to anyone who will forward their copy to me. That's the highest I will go. That's the highest I need to go. Thank you.

Yeah, I'd be willing to pay $55 or $60ppd or trade. More than that and I'd feel like a chump. I still don't understand how I didn't get one.