Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

Yeah, you can but in the last year stores have become more strict on it and a lot of places do "tickets" or a "raffle" or "RSVP" (via Twitter) before hand so most times there aren't even lines anymore but the shoes still out instantly.

That's shitty. I work next to a place, but I don't think they do that.

i got an email back from Robert earlier today about cancelling orders of flippers. he said they're working hard to track down all the people flipping this on ebay and some are easier to figure out than others. and that it's tough trying to connect all the dots with the ebay seller and their buyer list. it's a lot of work but they plan on finding all of them.

it is feasible considering there are only 6 up right now. it's not like there are 20 or 30. plus i already helped them with one of the sellers, so there are only 5 now, which he thanked me for.

I'm pretty sure there was one going for $202.50 yesterday and when I looked after MO posted that message it was gone. Can you just take something down like that?

i'm watching all of them, and i think the person who had the highest bid retracted it, so it went back down to 150-160ish. i've only seen one auction ended early so far, and it was before anyone bid on it -- don't know if that guy is gonna get caught or not.

anyone else order 2 and still get charged for them? i figured they would have squashed that shit right away.

it's not likely, but we'll be happy to still get ours!

Yeah, you get those overpriced sons of bitches you lucky so and so. 

Has anyone asked MO why they are charging twice what it should cost? Does it come with a Project debut carbon or something?