Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

I'm not sure how Amazon works but it's worth a try at least, right? I wanted it badly but I couldn't do finaically it for a $100 when it came out but I jumped on it as soon he posted that. $41 shipped is such a steal for 4x12" LPs, pads spending $32 for 1, two song 12". Haha.

Sadly not....I paid around $66 for mine on Amazon...here is there policy:

Post-Order Price Match Policy

With the exception of TVs, we do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry because we know low prices are very important to our customers.

With that being said...I do have a SEALED Major/Minor I can offer with the Anthology....so that is 6LPs of Thrice goodness....c'mon people! ;)

here it is, my friends! your first ebay posting! i can't believe he has it in hand already!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THRICE-MANCHESTER-ORCHESTRA-SPLIT-LP-Clear-Color-Vinyl-beggars-OOP-/290851255871?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b815f63f

edit: mcclark played me a fool, yo

me and my friends are all going to bid 40,000 on each listing that pops up. just be warned.

Guest tms2787

Sadly not....I paid around $66 for mine on Amazon...here is there policy:

Post-Order Price Match Policy

With the exception of TVs, we do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time. We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry because we know low prices are very important to our customers.

With that being said...I do have a SEALED Major/Minor I can offer with the Anthology....so that is 6LPs of Thrice goodness....c'mon people! ;)

Ah dang, that stinks man! Hopefully someone trades you... that's a GREAT trade if I didn't already own them.

I bought it because I like the bands but I don't have an orgasm just because its Thrice. I did buy it to trade it and I said that earlier in the thread. I'm not going to try to trade it for something absurd like Deja or some shit. I would like to trade it for something I want that is OOP but I don't want to get in a bidding war on Ebay. (like a first pressing of The Upsides or Under Soil and Dirt)

I will trade you either of those two records you're looking for in return for this split.