THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

DO IT.

This. Then just sell them to people on the board at cost :)

No I say, just stand around in hot topic, with all the copies, until someone goes to the vinyl section, and just say lazylabradorrecords? If they're like yeah, go to the counter and buy them in front of them.

Yea sorry, should've clarified that. I don't know if he is or not, I just know we had a convo about collecting...seemed like he had majority of the Hot Topic releases. He seemed like a good dude, so I doubt he's breaking any rules. As long as Lazy Labrador doesn't get all the copies I'd be happy. I don't know how many times I've made the drive to that mall to come up with nothing left.

I just put 3 of them on hold from my local HT, I'm also going to order 2 from the site tomorrow, if anyone needs one please let me know asap, I WILL NOT charge extra for them, just pay me the price and shipping. I have a shit ton of LP mailers so no worries on the packaging costs. Please let me know by 4:15pm tomorrow that's when I can pick them up. The 3 extra are for people on here, I'm buying one for myself and one for a vc'er in Canada, if no one wants them I won't pick up.

EDIT: I will have to visit my local HT tomorrow anyway, they sent me Fun.'s first album not Some Nights, now I have to exchange it in store.

I just put 3 of them on hold from my local HT, I'm also going to order 2 from the site tomorrow, if anyone needs one please let me know asap, I WILL NOT charge extra for them, just pay me the price and shipping. I have a shit ton of LP mailers so no worries on the packaging costs. Please let me know by 4:15pm tomorrow that's when I can pick them up. The 3 extra are for people on here, I'm buying one for myself and one for a vc'er in Canada, if no one wants them I won't pick up.

very kind +1

very kind +1

If I can help stop flippers I'm all for it! especially on an album I hold near and dear to my heart!

EDIT: I will have to visit my local HT tomorrow anyway, they sent me Fun.'s first album not Some Nights, now I have to exchange it in store.

TJ is backed! He got me NFG - Nothing Gold Can Stay and he's getting this for me.

TJ is backed! He got me NFG - Nothing Gold Can Stay and he's getting this for me.

Thanks man