Glamour Kills Tour 12"! TWY/Transit/ALFW/IIOI/PBC

billya

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you find that out?

"Nicholas Mathias Steinborn We have boxes of clear and black. GK just sent us a pile of shit with no real details. I think everyone's just getting whatever they get. Pretty sure is /1000 black and /500 clear. My understanding is that clear was supposed to be the on-tour-only sold record an that black was for preorders. That clearly didn't work out and now we have way too many records in our trailer.

about an hour ago via mobile "

Where did you find that out?

"Nicholas Mathias Steinborn We have boxes of clear and black. GK just sent us a pile of shit with no real details. I think everyone's just getting whatever they get. Pretty sure is /1000 black and /500 clear. My understanding is that clear was supposed to be the on-tour-only sold record an that black was for preorders. That clearly didn't work out and now we have way too many records in our trailer.

If they have a trailer full of records, why was it I couldn't find out who it was that was selling the records at the chicago show? No one had them out on the tables or anything so I didn't get a copy, bummed me out. I will say I tried as little as possible to spend any amount of time in the merch section because the way Bottom Lounge does merch is just plain stupid.

If they have a trailer full of records, why was it I couldn't find out who it was that was selling the records at the chicago show? No one had them out on the tables or anything so I didn't get a copy, bummed me out. I will say I tried as little as possible to spend any amount of time in the merch section because the way Bottom Lounge does merch is just plain stupid.

twy sells them at every show

im surprised GK didnt/doesnt have their own merch at the shows

when is your date?

Tomorrow at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, Ca

hmm im thinking that the ones with the sticker on the front stating what they are, are the clear ones. the records i got had no sticker and were all black. if you could grab me a clear (if they have any) id appreciate it!

twy sells them at every show

im surprised GK didnt/doesnt have their own merch at the shows

Guess that makes sense, since the only time I really went and looked at stuff they had a sign up saying to come back later since they were about to play. I really wanted a copy but I guess not bad enough to try and battle my way down that stupid packed hallway again to get one.

So I just got back from the show at the Troubadour. I was entitled to 2 copies of this, but they told me that they couldn't give me one of each variant since they're just given at random. Bummer.

Stuck with 2 black copies. Would trade for a clear or a tour press of the Under Soil and Dirt. Whichever works, PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
I got two last night, only opened one and it was clear, guess ill have to open the other. The second will be up for grabs for anyone who wanted this. $15 plus shipping (what it cost at the show)

Pmd!

Just checked my PMs and I have quite a few aha. When I get home from class I'll go through them, maybe pick a name out of a hat or something aha.

anyone that might be able to grab an extra for me? i'd be very grateful. :) a couple people have said they'd try, but nothing has come through. color doesn't matter, just want to hear it.

as of now im going next fri (4/20). i got 2 tix so if the person going with me doesnt want it ill give it to you for cost.