Glamour Kills Tour 12"! TWY/Transit/ALFW/IIOI/PBC

billya

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried a few times to get to twy merch table and between their merch guy never being at the table and the 16 year old girls it just didnt happen. sorry guys, i failed miserably.

Yea, the only band that seemed to have a merch guy was TSSF and Transit. Evan of course does everything himself, but TWY & PBC guys were no where to be found unless in between sets. I'm just glad I walked in and grabbed a copy because when my little brother went to buy a shirt, no one was there lol

i tried a few times to get to twy merch table and between their merch guy never being at the table and the 16 year old girls it just didnt happen. sorry guys, i failed miserably.

This was exactly the situation in Chicago during the 2nd show, no merch guy, and then when he was there it was swarmed. So I ended up not getting a copy as much as I wanted one I wasn't going to fight my way to the front or wait a super long time, call me impatient.

Okay guys. Sorry for taking so long to get back but I ended up having to go straight from class to work yesterday. 10 AM - 115 AM is not a fun day. There were like 8 or 9 of you that PMed me within a few minutes of each other so, I just threw everyone's name in a hat and picked one.

[image]

Oh, and by the way I checked, the spare one I have is on clear as well.

I live the fact that you actually put then into a hat and drew from it. That's dedication.

Why not? Made for a bit of excitement to the whole thing, aha.

not that im saying im doubting you, but you should have posted a video of you pulling the name, that way nobody can say that you pulled until you got someone you liked better than another.

again, not saying you did that, im just saying im sure someone could possibly get all uppity about it and have their panties in a bunch that they didnt get the extra copy you got, and doing a video cuts out any doubt..unless of course you went to the trouble of re-shooting the video, but only a fucking weirdo would actually go to the lengths of doing that.

Why not? Made for a bit of excitement to the whole thing, aha.

not that im saying im doubting you, but you should have posted a video of you pulling the name, that way nobody can say that you pulled until you got someone you liked better than another.

again, not saying you did that, im just saying im sure someone could possibly get all uppity about it and have their panties in a bunch that they didnt get the extra copy you got, and doing a video cuts out any doubt..unless of course you went to the trouble of re-shooting the video, but only a fucking weirdo would actually go to the lengths of doing that.

Your sarcasm gets kinda blurred in that whole mess aha. I wish I had 8 copies to give to you guys but good news is they look as if they will have a decent amount leftover after this tour. Patience.

went to the first pgilly date last night (only date w the entire tour lineup since IIOI made a surprise hometown appearance!). I'm told by people in the know that the clear variant lacks the star shaped marketing sticker on the cover (the one that says the bands' names on it). I think that one may be the only variant left as I didn't see any kids walking around with a stickered copy

I've got a black (opened only to check color) for sale or trade (preferably trade for either a clear of this or something else). make me an offer.

I'll pay at cost + shipping, I can also throw in a few extra bucks. You can look at my list but I'm not sure I'm looking to trade for it but if you see anything let me know and maybe we can work something out. Let me know dude!