A little bit confusing, you only have to sign up to this new TMR vault if you want a continuous subscription starting from #17?

If you signed up with modlife when #16 was announced you still get #16 but it stops there, correct?

Yes I believe that is that is the case.  Today is the last day you can sign up for #16.

I enjoy the packages but lets be honest $60+ for 1 Lp 1 7" inch and a tote bag or photo book is right on the cusp of shitty, I hope they figure out a better way to do it. 

Don't you get some other dumb "special access" to stuff on the TMR website? I thought I read something about that, but I really don't care about it. I'm purely in for the records. And yeah, it's borderline stupid, and the only reason I signed up is because I have the reassurance that if I end up not liking the records, someone will buy it off me for at least cost, so it's very low-risk.

I found the email kinda confusing but it sounds like when they relaunch, there will be a platinum level and there will be special stuff available for platinum members to purchase.

They sure can sell stuff. #17 is going to have to be good to get me back.

I enjoy the packages but lets be honest $60+ for 1 Lp 1 7" inch and a tote bag or photo book is right on the cusp of shitty, I hope they figure out a better way to do it. 

I would rather get another record from an artist I don't like than a tote bag or DVD or photo book.

I got charged on april 26th to renew the subscription and today Modlife has cancelled my subscription. I called paypal and the confirmed all my info/payment was correct and has cleared. Maybe their system is messed up. Anyone else have this

happen. I can't log into the vault now either.

I had the same thing happen. Im assuming that we are getting the vault package. Not really sure though. I emailed the vault email to hopefully clear up any confusion

Modlife cancelled mine as well. I thought the deal is that everyone has to re-subscribe when the new Vault payment system is live.

Alright. I emailed them as well but will probably be a few til I hear back... Thanks, I would have cancelled and re-subscribed if I knew but they did take my $$ already. Just sucks I have to work try and clear this up though. oh well...

Everyone's modlife was cancelled today. The old vault is closed. If you paid $60 between February 1 and April 30, then you will get vault 16 package. The new vault launched today with news and videos and will remain free until July 1, when they announce vault #17. You will then have until July 31 to sign up for the vault to receive #17. When you do, you will have access to an exclusive vault store as well which apparently launches July 1. There is no incentive to sign up for the new vault until July 1.

I've been a Vault member since the beginning.

16 x $60 = $960

I'm gonna be sick.

Anybody else?

I've been a member since Day 1 as well. Considering the 16 packages I have, I could likely make all that cash back or at least close to it. And I've also gotten free stuff from being a member, like that limited Black Belles absinthe LP which I could likely get some money for. All worth it in the end to me.

I've been a member since Day 1 as well. Considering the 16 packages I have, I could likely make all that cash back or at least close to it. And I've also gotten free stuff from being a member, like that limited Black Belles absinthe LP which I could likely get some money for. All worth it in the end to me.

How did you get a Black Belles Absinthe from the Vault?

I signed up before they announced what the first package was going to be. I was under the impression that it was going to be similar to other subscriptions where you wouldn't know what was coming until you got it. Within a few days they announced the MONO Icky but they had already taken my money. I like that they announce the packages in advance, but there's a part of me that wishes it was a mystery each quarter. I've been happy with it all except for the Wanda package (which I sold)

I was with you until you said you were going to be sick. I can't relate to that. I really don't think that $240/yr is unreasonable for what we acutually got.

I've been a Vault member since the beginning.

16 x $60 = $960

I'm gonna be sick.

Anybody else?