i really dislike how the vault lp has the same features as the ultra, especially the hologram. I really don't see it working properly with the colored vinyl

The idea is bigger than the vault, and they aren't going to make "normal" plates just for the handful of subscriptions they'll sell. And by handful I mean in comparison to the 40K (give or take) of the standard black editions they'll sell.

If the ability to see the hologram is that big of a deal then it's easy to grab the standard release as well. I'm willing to bet plenty of people will be doing that. Not only for the extra features, but because the artwork is different as well.

The idea is bigger than the vault, and they aren't going to make "normal" plates just for the handful of subscriptions they'll sell. And by handful I mean in comparison to the 40K (give or take) of the standard black editions they'll sell.

If the ability to see the hologram is that big of a deal then it's easy to grab the standard release as well. I'm willing to bet plenty of people will be doing that. Not only for the extra features, but because the artwork is different as well.

True, and as adverse as people are on here to reselling something, they wont have an issue selling the vault version if they are unhappy with how the hologram looks on the limited edition version. 

They ask customer not email till all packages have gone out.

I get that, but for the average customer who isn't asking around on the internet for an update on where they are in the shipping process it's almost impossible to know when all of the packages have shipped. After a month and a half with no updates I think it's kosher to ask for an update.

Welp, I guess that means I should send Third Man an email.

One of my early vaults ended up going via Nairobi.

It was a bit of a panic as I was on holiday when it should have arrived and to add to the panic my postman thought he'd delivered it and left it outside the front door so I ended up buying another from ebay before the globetrotting original arrived.

Luckily not an expensive one and I've kept the outer packaging as it has some cool stamps and notes on it concerning it's travels.

Okay, don't hate me, but I'm confused.. Did they start shipping Vault #20 out alphabetically or reverse-alphabetically by first name? I saw someone say that they are on 'R' and I'm a 'C' so maybe I'm not on the subscription list even though I should be.

Should I send them an email (even though it's recommended I don't) or just wait it out for a bit longer?

Sorry, I'm just really excited to get this haha

Vault 20 won't ship until June or July. Though it'd be nice if they'd arrive in time for release.

The shipping being discussed is for Vault 19. They're being extremely slow with this one, most people think it is due to RSD. I got mine like two months ago now or something lol

Ahh got it. Thanks guys.

So I've always wanted to get something from thirdman but most of their catalog isn't for me but I found 2 7 inches the black milk one and the carl Sagan and I actually like the little details they have and the etchings

I know music is opinion based but out of their ENTIRE catalog the two that you like are Black Milk and Carl Sagan?

Taylor-Swift-Confused-look.gif