I never heard why the third man tent wasn't there, when the fest said it would be.  Did you? The truck was up north somewhere, I think.  My buddy and I kept thinking he was going to drive it in, lol - Forecastle was awesome by the way.  Surprised the hell out of me that he smashed the guitar at the end.   His drummer was killer.  He stood by me during Outkast.  Nice guy, very personable.

Also, one of the API poster booths had some Jack posters...like 6 if I remember correctly.  If you e-mail Forecastle, I'm sure they can tell you the booths/owners.

Found it - Methane Studios - http://methanestudios.com/

Yeah me and my buddy kept looking for the Third Man stuff there, it was on the map and the app but never showed. I never heard an explanation as to why either. I talked to the Methane studio guy, I was looking for a Columbus 2012 poster but he said they're all sold out. I gave him my e-mail in case they come across any but I'm not holding my breath. His whole band is so tight. The drummer is insane. And I predict that Jack and the fiddle player are secretly seeing each other. So much onstage chemistry there. 

Lordy Laudy Lawdy...Now that's a set-list. :o

1. Longest set Jack White has ever performed in his entire career
  2. (Hank Williams cover)
  3. (Robert Johnson cover) (First Time Covered Live)
  4. (Interlude of Bob Dylan's Tell moreMe That It Isn't True)
  5. (First Ever Live Performance)
  6. Encore:
  7. (The Jimi Hendrix Experience cover) (First Time Covered Live)
  8. (The White Stripes song) (First Time Played Live Since July 31st, 2007)

I never heard why the third man tent wasn't there, when the fest said it would be.  Did you? The truck was up north somewhere, I think.  My buddy and I kept thinking he was going to drive it in, lol - Forecastle was awesome by the way.  Surprised the hell out of me that he smashed the guitar at the end.   His drummer was killer.  He stood by me during Outkast.  Nice guy, very personable.

Also, one of the API poster booths had some Jack posters...like 6 if I remember correctly.  If you e-mail Forecastle, I'm sure they can tell you the booths/owners.

Found it - Methane Studios - http://methanestudios.com/

I was there on Sunday night, and had seen a Beck screen print.  It had a guy's head with real colorful hair, but I didn't have time to go back and purchase it.  Looked through the website you just listed, and I do remember their store, but they weren't the ones selling it.  You wouldn't happen to have a list of any of the other guy's who were part of the API group would you?

I was there on Sunday night, and had seen a Beck screen print.  It had a guy's head with real colorful hair, but I didn't have time to go back and purchase it.  Looked through the website you just listed, and I do remember their store, but they weren't the ones selling it.  You wouldn't happen to have a list of any of the other guy's who were part of the API group would you?

http://forecastlefest.com/kentucky-landing/ 

the API list/participants are down at the bottom

Was anyone at Jack White's show last night? I'm curious how the poster looked and if his performance stacked up to the Chicago Theatre one.

The poster was pretty much just a white version of the Chicago Theater poster. Last night was very good, but definitely not as phenomenal as Wednesday night. He was in a very talkative mood last night and it hurt the flow of the show.

Which is why it's so awesome that out of 31 songs in that setlist, only 8 of them are from his solo stuff.

His solo career, from a live perspective, is such a genius move in that he can play stuff from all his projects in one show. When combined, the dude has "hits" for days. The only downside is I wonder if audiences will be as psyched for say a Dead Weather or (hopefully) Raconteurs show at some point. Or does the expectation now become that he plays White Stripes material/stuff from his whole career no matter what. I'll agree on the solo studio output not stacking up to TWS (still like the solo stuff), but live he's pretty unstoppable right now. And I saw the White Stripes.