THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Well some stores in the western US may be getting these well before 4/10. I was just told the distro center here in CA shipped these out to some stores yesterday so you may be able to find them pretty soon. They should still be going up online on 4/10 as far as I know. Most of these havent even come in yet.

Any chance you might be able to post which SoCal stores get them in early? I've got like 4 HT's within 20 miles of me

No clue, I dont think anyone has them yet. If stores start getting them early it probably wont be until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.

Any chance you might be able to post which SoCal stores get them in early? I've got like 4 HT's within 20 miles of me

No clue, I dont think anyone has them yet. If stores start getting them early it probably wont be until tomorrow or Friday at the earliest.

Sorry that wasn't very clear on my part. I meant would you be able to post which stores get them when they phsyically have them. I didn't mean an early list.

I will probably start calling tomorrow to find out, but if you would have that info it'd be nice.

Either way, it looks great.

Sorry that wasn't very clear on my part. I meant would you be able to post which stores get them when they phsyically have them. I didn't mean an early list.

I will probably start calling tomorrow to find out, but if you would have that info it'd be nice.

Either way, it looks great.

Yup, Ill post as list as soon as I can.

i honestly can't wait to throw my money at whomever for this for a copy. Looks way sweeter than the 1st press and the 2 LP is major icing on the cake.

Seriously I feel the same way. I don't think I've ever had such a visceral reaction to the way an album looks, like I did when I just saw the pics of this. I am so excited to get this into my collection, and there is no way I'm not getting this. Also Travis since its a 2xLP is it 45rpm, sorry if that's been asked before.

These looks very awesome Travis. So, the only stores getting them early will be in California, or is it just kind of random? Can't wait to see this in person.

Not just CA. We ship out from 2 distro centers. One here in CA and one in TN. They showed up here in CA and apparently were already shipped out to stores. They havent arrived in TN yet so they likely wont get out to stores over there til 4/10 and thats where HT.com is fulfilled from.