THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Looks like these stores have them already. Sounds liek Cerritos is sold out already and some of these other stores may be sold out already too. I suggest calling the store before you make the trip

309407 2XLP THRICE-VHEISSU

MALL CITY STATE

Northtown Mall Spokane WA

Travis,

Is there anyway you can tell me if this store still has some? Called them and they said they didn't have any. Thanks

Brian

The only reason you come and post here is to rile people up and it obviously works. Nobody gives a shit about your trip to subway or drinks with your friend or whoever got you super high. You only post about flipping shit because you know it pisses people off.

You are well within your right to sell your records for however much you can get for them and if people are buying them more power to you. But the fact that you brag about and laugh all the way to the bank when there are people on here who (dont need) might not be able to get a copy of this at all is what pisses people off.

You could be nice and make a little $ to help out people on the board but instead you're a complete shithead about it.

I have no problem helping people with the board. I honestly don't even have a smartphone. I put the auction up not knowing what would happen. It was a surprise when I came back & saw the first sold. Same for the second after I went out for drinks. It seriously blew my mind that they both sold so fast.

I have no input on anything you do other than this...

Bull-fucking-shit you didn't know you'd make a killing on these. Artist repress went for a ton of money instantly after it was released. Vheissue is more sought after than Artist.

You're an OG Thrice fan, so bull-fucking-shit you didn't know.

Bull-fucking-shit you didn't know you'd make a killing on these. Artist repress went for a ton of money instantly after it was released. Vheissue is more sought after than Artist.

Like I said, records aren't my life. I have a real job that takes up a lot of time. Just check my eBay auctions. I haven't been flipping shit lately. Just trying to unload crap I have. My life isn't flipping records, but I do it occasionally. It has helped me own an assload of records at almost no cost out of my actual paycheck. I've been so open & honest. Do you really think I'm lying about the price? You have mental problems or something. I post the truth. I haven't hid shit. I didn't follow the Artist in the Ambulance release. Like I've stated myself, I missed out on it. THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUTSIDE THIS BOARD! Sell your records & cash out before they are worth nothing :)

edit: And a lot of people are having laughs at the expense of those with their panties in a twist. I'm glad I could provide some entertainment for the afternoon :)

Like I said, records aren't my life. I have a real job that takes up a lot of time. Just check my eBay auctions. I haven't been flipping shit lately. Just trying to unload crap I have. My life isn't flipping records, but I do it occasionally. It has helped me own an assload of records at almost no cost out of my actual paycheck. I've been so open & honest. Do you really think I'm lying about the price? You have mental problems or something. I post the truth. I haven't hid shit. I didn't follow the Artist in the Ambulance release. Like I've stated myself, I missed out on it. THERE IS A REAL WORLD OUTSIDE THIS BOARD! Sell your records & cash out before they are worth nothing :)

edit: And a lot of people are having laughs at the expense of those with their panties in a twist. I'm glad I could provide some entertainment for the afternoon :)

I too have a real job, with a real life and a real car! You're obviously not too busy to keep posting here...

For the record, I have my copy and it's none of my business what other people do, just don't play dumb about it.

I cant believe everyone keeps responding to this guy. Just fucking ignore him, the only reason he's posting this shit is to get people here all pissed off and its working.

Not true. People get mad regardless of whether I post or not. I'd say a perfect example would be the VC eBay police going after Patrick for posting his Dustin Kensrue record on eBay. There was a whole shitstorm & people getting their panties in a twist over that one. Then everyone got butt hurt that I bought Jack White tickets & talked shit on me. So of course I want to have some fun at the children's expense. And Travis, keep up the good work. I'm extremely embarrassed to go into a Hot Topic as someone rapidly approaching 30, but you stock a lot of great titles across many genres. And you don't just steal people's money for pre-orders like MTS.

PS- Travis called me on our direct shoe phones & let me know the Block was selling these records early. Ok, that was not true. Everything else I posted here has been though.

Guest jamiesunday
Well off to pick up my copy at Cerritos mall!

Have fun! Haha.

wish I was able to call ahead of time right after you gave me the tip to ask them to hold a copy for me. I'll try Lakewood mall next week. I called today to see if they could reserve one for me, but the woman had no idea what I was talking about. :P

ducksworth is just a shithead. period.

Truth. I'm the one that flipped the 2 for $75 each. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine they'd sell for that, but they did. And look at the storm I created here. A fucking fury. HA! I honestly just wanted to pick up a copy of Cheshire Cat yesterday. I saw the Thrice LPs & popped a major hard-on. Then I grabbed another $100 of random LPs because I thought the $15 for every $30 you spent was an amazing deal. It was until I walked out of the store that I realized that $15 for every $30 you spend was nothing more than a 50% off coupon. Its not $15. Its $15 off $30. No one at the store said that & the signs only said $15 for every $30 you spend. I bought 3 of the Thrice records & left the rest because I'm not that big of an asshole. I like to share. There is way more to the story. It was a fucking funny & awesome day. I'll post more in a second. HA!

fuck you very much!

Went to pick up a copy at the mall here in Albuquerque and the girl said she couldn't sell me it because the street date isn't until Tuesday....

Sorry dude, they are just doing their job. I did tell them its a 4/10 street date. Ask them to hold your copy til tomorrow and tell them to send me and email or give me a call if they want to make sure its ok for them to sell this now. Im leaving in about 30 minutes but Ill be around tomorrow so they will be able to get a hold of me.