THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

[image]

And over here you'll see the shining beacon to our museum of assholes. The famed Thrice threads.

**couple takes pictures** Wow it's huge!

It is huge folks. Over 160 pages of record collectors talking and mostly complaining about two record releases.

Only 2??!!!

Yes. Two.

Why would they go on for so long? What could possibly be said about two records for 160 pages?

Haha. You'd be surprised.

aaaargh, i ordered pretty early, and it looks like my cancellation just came in as well...if anyone is willing to unload an extra to a canadian, PM me please
it looks like they cancelled all the Canadian / International orders

Yeah that's the impression I got as well. I haven't seen anyone from the US with an early order number (<600) complain about cancellations.

it looks like they cancelled all the Canadian / International orders

Yeah that's the impression I got as well. I haven't seen anyone from the US with an early order number (<600) complain about cancellations.

That's the thing, I was actually having it shipped to a buddy in MA but they kept having problems with my order (i had TWO emails from them asking me to call them to confirm that my billing address was different than my shipping address), and I still got burned. I'm thinking cuz of all the re-confirming etc...

Btw, thx to all of you who've PM'd me offering to help out, you kids are aces. If I can SOMEHOW get a hold of some of those DFA79 represses this weekend I'll try to return the favour

Schweet,

I finally received my copy of Vheissu and I can't thank nickname sjb2k1 enough for buying me one and sending it to Finland. Thats way too kind!

But hey, I got a question for you... is anyone having any sibilance issues with this pressing? I mean while listening to it with Rega P3-24 and Dynavector dv-20x2l I feel a little bummed for struggeling with this kind of issues... Vheissu definitely needs the best possible pressing.

I don't want to sound like a whiny person, because I'm in it for the music, but I think TAITA had a little bit of the same issues (little sibilance and a slightly crooked records).

But let me know if I'm totally wrong and my cartridge needs an immediate adjustment, though for example Major/minor pressing and the new Mae pressing are absolutely brilliant with my set-up.

I don't want to sound like a whiny person, because I'm in it for the music, but I think TAITA had a little bit of the same issues (little sibilance and a slightly crooked records).

But let me know if I'm totally wrong and my cartridge needs an immediate adjustment, though for example Major/minor pressing and the new Mae pressing are absolutely brilliant with my set-up.

I believe one of the records I got was a little warped which affected playback on one song in the very beginning but once the needle skips its way over that part the rest sounds just beautiful so id have to say it might not be your setup