THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I just found out the other day. My friend texted me and told me so I told him I would try to find tickets. He texted me back and said "don't worry about it, I already bought us some. " haha. What a good guy. I don't know what day he got tickets for but I think it's the one on Thursday. So I'll be there. I'm always super early to shows so I'll most likely be front of the line. :)

Nice. What a legit friend. I just looked and I have tix to the friday show. I want to line up early too but I don't know yet. I wonder if they're gonna have any limited edition swag available. I read somewhere they might which may help me make up my mind.

Iirc they said commerative merch to be posted closer to dates, ive got tickets to the electric factory show, hoping for some cool swag and an awesome show.

And a $10 convenience charge?!

fuck yeah man, gas to get to the store ($4.40 a gallon out here), tax (11%), new mailer, going to the post office at lunch, etc. I don't think it's too crazy for a record that's completely sold out.

legit.

I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. As well as the opening night in SD.

Contemplated going to the last show on Saturday but I could barely afford 1 date so w/e. I've never been to Club Nokia but I hear it is way bigger than HOB so I wanted to go to the more "intimate" show (for lack of a better word).

To be honest I'm just glad I got tix to any show

Iirc they said commerative merch to be posted closer to dates, ive got tickets to the electric factory show, hoping for some cool swag and an awesome show.

Special tour merch is cool. I was hoping for some sort of vinyl single or something. Highly doubt it though.

Well there is that thrice/man orc split that was never released.

Maybe you shouldn't have ordered five copies?

Although this might look flippy in the first place, it makes sense for international buyers to organize group buys. I tried to order 25 (which looks even more flippy), but they all were for people over here. And there's some folks on here, who can back me on this one...

HT never had an order limit per person, so they should have made that clear beforehand, so I would not have got people's hopes up ::)

Maybe you shouldn't have ordered five copies?

Although this might look flippy in the first place, it makes sense for international buyers to organize group buys. I tried to order 25 (which looks even more flippy), but they all were for people over here. And there's some folks on here, who can back me on this one...

HT never had an order limit per person, so they should have made that clear beforehand, so I would not have got people's hopes up ::)

it had nothing to do with the order limit, they were messing with you, in all honesty though, hot topic had it available online for way longer than it was and it got way overbought so they pretty much picked at random as to who actually got the records most likely.

Brea Mall Brea CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Mesa Mall Grand Junction CO

Christiana Mall Newark DE

Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL

Jordan Creek West Des Moines IA

Glenbrook Square Fort Wayne IN

Southlake Mall Merrillville IN

Markland Mall Kokomo IN

Prien Lake Mall Lake Charles LA