THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

If you received your order and the final 4 numbers of your HT order is great than Wxxx0581 let me know. Because I get the feeling I got screwed over. and I want to know.

Cheers

Lots of people got fucked over on this one, including me. Call customer service and bitch. It's not going to get you anything, but they deserve to hear from their displeased customers.

In a hurry but the three people who bought the copies I had I sent them out just now. Don't have time to send you each pms right now but there in the mail.

Although the guy at the post office was recommending I don't sell things to people in Canada. :( Saying that they hate the Canadian Post.

You're the man!

If you received your order and the final 4 numbers of your HT order is great than Wxxx0581 let me know. Because I get the feeling I got screwed over. and I want to know.

Cheers

Lots of people got fucked over on this one, including me. Call customer service and bitch. It's not going to get you anything, but they deserve to hear from their displeased customers.

Yes, the single mom and/or college student answering phones for 7 bucks an hour definitely deserves to be bitched at by a bunch of whiny and entitled children such as yourself. I'm sure they have incredible amounts of control over the inventory levels of the colored pieces of plastic entering and leaving the Hot Topic warehouses.

You're an asshole.

How about this? No one call and complain to customer service over this, there's not much they can do about it now. These are gone aside from the copies left in stores which I posted a list of earlier today.

I apologize for anyone who missed out on this and feels like they got "fucked over". Obviously that was no one's intention here. I dont know why some orders didnt get filled that were placed after some other orders that did get filled. The only thing I can do is get more of these produced, which is what Im doing and they will be available around the end of June. To make this even easier to find this time around Im putting them into all stores that carry vinyl and there will be even more copies available on HT.com.

Yes, the single mom/college student answering phones for 7 bucks an hour definitely deserves to be bitched at by a bunch of whiny and entitled children such as yourself. I'm sure they have incredible amounts of control over the inventory levels of the colored pieces of plastic entering and leaving the Hot Topic warehouses.

You're an asshole.

It's ridiculous to just ignore what happened. You paid for a service, the service wasn't carried out correctly (and although I didn't actually pay, my card is still pending almost a full week after). The situation needs to be addressed and nothing can be done until it's brought up. I know customer service themselves aren't responsible but I would hope if enough people complain then it can be forwarded to whoever is and it might change the way they do things.

I'm not trying to boycott Hot Topic or say they're a horrible company, but when something goes wrong you need to address it or else it's going to happen again.

Yes, the single mom/college student answering phones for 7 bucks an hour definitely deserves to be bitched at by a bunch of whiny and entitled children such as yourself. I'm sure they have incredible amounts of control over the inventory levels of the colored pieces of plastic entering and leaving the Hot Topic warehouses.

You're an asshole.

It's ridiculous to just ignore what happened. You paid for a service, the service wasn't carried out correctly (and although I didn't actually pay, my card is still pending almost a full week after). The situation needs to be addressed and nothing can be done until it's brought up. I know customer service themselves aren't responsible but I would hope if enough people complain then it can be forwarded to whoever is and it might change the way they do things.

I'm not trying to boycott Hot Topic or say they're a horrible company, but when something goes wrong you need to address it or else it's going to happen again.

You could write a strongly worded letter

Even an email would suffice. I'm just saying our opinions/dissatisfaction have the right to be voiced.

Even an email would suffice. I'm just saying our opinions/dissatisfaction have the right to be voiced.

I called to find out what was going on, emailed my dissatisfaction once I was informed. They need to know that they pissed people off and that they could avoid said pissing off of customers by some relatively simple changes to their estore.

In a hurry but the three people who bought the copies I had I sent them out just now. Don't have time to send you each pms right now but there in the mail.

Although the guy at the post office was recommending I don't sell things to people in Canada. :( Saying that they hate the Canadian Post.

You're the man!

Thanks dude, you really are the man. I'm sure the guy at your post office was referring to the fact that Canada Post is slow and expensive, because I've never had an issue aside from that.

The 5 copies where for 5 people. We group ordered b/c postage to Australia is a killer. We were up all right just like everyone else. They went on sale at 4:00am AEST. Having waited all night. And ordering within the first few minutes they where up. Then receiving an email 5 days later saying we didn't even get one copy is harsh.

The 5 copies where for 5 people. We group ordered b/c postage to Australia is a killer. We were up all right just like everyone else. They went on sale at 4:00am AEST. Having waited all night. And ordering within the first few minutes they where up. Then receiving an email 5 days later saying we didn't even get one copy is harsh.

It's fucked up how people like yourself waiting all night to purchase a copy of the record and didn't get one. Yet other members who shouldn't even be considered members get 20+ copies just to flip.

I'm sure I'm in good company as someone who got up early and refreshed the webpage for several hours, but ultimately wasn't able to get a copy. It's a bummer, but I'm fine waiting for the next pressing. What I'm concerned about is the next pressing might be just as much of a zoo and I have no plan to wake up super early to try to order a copy. I hope it at least lasts a few hours on Hot Topic's page.

I'm sure I'm in good company as someone who got up early and refreshed the webpage for several hours, but ultimately wasn't able to get a copy. It's a bummer, but I'm fine waiting for the next pressing. What I'm concerned about is the next pressing might be just as much of a zoo and I have no plan to wake up super early to try to order a copy. I hope it at least lasts a few hours on Hot Topic's page.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe Travis mentioned the next pressing would be much more than this pressing. I'm thinking 2,000+? I don't think it will sell out right away.

I finally got my cancellation email, but the funds still havent been reversed lol

and i dont understand why people are getting all bent out of shape over this, theres another pressing and unless youre collecting all variants which i doubt since before this, there was only one, then get over it. I stayed up all night and i missed out, its not the end of the world, i'll get one eventually either from ebay at near cost or from the next pressing. Some of you are acting like your world just shattered right in front of you, its pretty laughable, almost makes me think youre mad not because you missed out on it but because you missed out on making a quick buck.

I finally got my cancellation email, but the funds still havent been reversed lol

and i dont understand why people are getting all bent out of shape over this, theres another pressing and unless youre collecting all variants which i doubt since before this, there was only one, then get over it. I stayed up all night and i missed out, its not the end of the world, i'll get one eventually either from ebay at near cost or from the next pressing. Some of you are acting like your world just shattered right in front of you, its pretty laughable, almost makes me think youre mad not because you missed out on it but because you missed out on making a quick buck.

I'm not going crazy about it, but after my order was "not picked" while later orders were processed, the fact that I have to email Hot Topic to refund my money that they have been holding for a week now is ridiculous.