THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Received an email that there was a problem with my credit card payment. I accidentially used my home address instead of my po box for the billing address. Email told to call and when I did the customer service told me it wouldn't matter because it's sold out anyhow. My bad, but they just cancel my order without trying to resolve it and still fill my order? Awesome.

My friend ordered 2 and he dropped off a copy to me today. So all is good I suppose.

Here's the back, it's not as bad. The app is being stupid right now so I had to do 2 posts for the pics.

just curious, have you tried sliding out the record in the sleeve like 1/8 of an inch? Alot of times, when you put the record in, you put it in too far (that's what she said) and it won't fully allow the gatefold to close...

Might be a fix. That is what it looks like is happening. Looks like the record is causing to the sleeve to bind...

That's what I thought it was too but it still does it even with the record completely out.

Hey wtf? I didn't know thrice was done touring after this tour. I hope they still make music. :(

That is why you're seeing most of their discography repressed right now. I managed to pick up tickets to their 2nd to last show at HOB Anaheim on June 15th. Anyone else here going?

I've been fortunate to see them many times over the years and it really sucks they're going on hiatus. Hopefully though all this repressing of stuff calms down because as a huge Thrice fan it is really hurting my wallet.

I just found out the other day. My friend texted me and told me so I told him I would try to find tickets. He texted me back and said "don't worry about it, I already bought us some. " haha. What a good guy. I don't know what day he got tickets for but I think it's the one on Thursday. So I'll be there. I'm always super early to shows so I'll most likely be front of the line. :)

Still have an extra of this. $35 shipped US, $40 Canada. $50 anywhere else.

And a $10 convenience charge?!

fuck yeah man, gas to get to the store ($4.40 a gallon out here), tax (11%), new mailer, going to the post office at lunch, etc. I don't think it's too crazy for a record that's completely sold out.

That is why you're seeing most of their discography repressed right now. I managed to pick up tickets to their 2nd to last show at HOB Anaheim on June 15th. Anyone else here going?

I've been fortunate to see them many times over the years and it really sucks they're going on hiatus. Hopefully though all this repressing of stuff calms down because as a huge Thrice fan it is really hurting my wallet.

I just found out the other day. My friend texted me and told me so I told him I would try to find tickets. He texted me back and said "don't worry about it, I already bought us some. " haha. What a good guy. I don't know what day he got tickets for but I think it's the one on Thursday. So I'll be there. I'm always super early to shows so I'll most likely be front of the line. :)

Nice. What a legit friend. I just looked and I have tix to the friday show. I want to line up early too but I don't know yet. I wonder if they're gonna have any limited edition swag available. I read somewhere they might which may help me make up my mind.

Nice. What a legit friend. I just looked and I have tix to the friday show. I want to line up early too but I don't know yet. I wonder if they're gonna have any limited edition swag available. I read somewhere they might which may help me make up my mind.

I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. As well as the opening night in SD.