Shit on bands here

I just listened to Capn Jazz and American Football to see what it sounded like.

I wouldn't call it bad based on a few songs, just boring. It's some dude tinkering around on a guitar over generic lyrics

Cap'n Jazz is cool to me because in their time, they were pretty original.

Amfootball is boring to me too, which is why it upsets me that they've had this trendy resurgence in popularity, because by today's standards, it's just boring.

I find American Football nice and relaxing. Perfect for summer/fall nights, or listening to before bed. I can see why people think they're boring though.

As a musician those key/time signatures could never bore me but I also see it. I could never listen to it during daytime or doing something active.

Calling Cap'n Jazz boring though... Oof

As a musician those key/time signatures could never bore me but I also see it. I could never listen to it during daytime or doing something active.

Calling Cap'n Jazz boring though... Oof

I am also a musician, and I dig the musicianship in American Football stuff, there's just not a lot of variation. Nothing special as of now.

BUT, as a trumpet player, I dig the trumpet.

I feel that way now but as a 14 year old I was all about finding the established classics.

Agreed.  I'm 26 now so that wave of 90s emo was slightly before my time.  I only caught the tail end (Get Up Kids, Saves the Day, Lifetime, etc.).  Man, finding new music back then was such a process.

I am also a musician, and I dig the musicianship in American Football stuff, there's just not a lot of variation. Nothing special as of now.

BUT, as a trumpet player, I dig the trumpet.

The trumpet is the most elementary aspect. Any 13 year old in concert band could play as well :P

Pretty sure theres a different weird key on all 9 songs.

I might be crazy for thinking this and I might be the only one but man, Nickleback sucks.

are you joking? nickelback is the gem of the 21st century. i myself own 2 nickelback tour shirts that may or may not have been attained from a thrift store for 2 dollars

The thing with Nickelback is that it's "cool" to hate them.

I mean Nickelback is really shitty but there are bands that are a hundred times worse that doesn't get nearly as much hate

Because Nickelback are waaaaay more popular than whatever bands are worse. Gotta snuff out the big dawgs, dawg.