Shit on bands here

I'm listening to it now. I can't get over how shitty the drumming is. I hate that fucking thing that all these -core bands do before they go into a chorus - I think it's called a blast beat? It's like, quickly hitting as many drums as you fucking can to make your band sound real hardcore. 

You made blast beats sound lame, when in fact they rule

Also I don't understand why most people on this forum is stuck in the past. Okay, you listened to shitty "emo" and pop-punk from 2000 to 2007 but come on. It's time to move on

that's what i've been saying all along. i'm getting to the point where i have a hard time listening to anything from that era- including a lot of the stuff that i considered dear favorites along the way... i'm having a hard time listening to any of it because its content is all such a drag. music has always been able to dictate my mood, and 40 minutes of the early november isn't worth getting bummed out for.

Take the worst parts of pop-punk, make it even cheesier, and add shitty breakdowns. Yes, it's as bad as it sounds.

I love the slow motion of the bassist around 1:05. The strings are moving so ridiculously. You can see HOW HEAVY AND BADASS he is. He plays with so much heart… WOW.

Also, probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Title Fight is so overrated. Whatever.

I love the slow motion of the bassist around 1:05. The strings are moving so ridiculously. You can see HOW HEAVY AND BADASS he is. He plays with so much heart… WOW.

Also, probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Title Fight is so overrated. Whatever.

Made me laugh, hahahha

Confession: I've never heard a Title Fight song.

Title Fight is definitely overrated. They've got that whole "Soft Grunge" aesthetic that tumblr gets off to.

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean they're bad. The tunes are very good. If they didn't attract the kind of crowd that they do, they could be one of my favorite bands. You can tell that they don't want it. They keep jumping on tiny hardcore shows 

Title Fight is definitely overrated. They've got that whole "Soft Grunge" aesthetic that tumblr gets off to.

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean they're bad. The tunes are very good. If they didn't attract the kind of crowd that they do, they could be one of my favorite bands. You can tell that they don't want it. They keep jumping on tiny hardcore shows 

I love Title Fight, humble dudes, great jams. The fans are lame as hell, but still doesn't stop me from seeing them. 

Yeah, I've always got the impression that Title Fight, as awesome as it is to have people supporting you, aren't super stoked on the 15-18 year old pop-punk/hXc kids they mainly attract. That band doesn't touch tumblr, or even social media with a 10 foot pole, yet they're still extremely popular in that "scene". I don't get it.

Yeah, I've always got the impression that Title Fight, as awesome as it is to have people supporting you, aren't super stoked on the 15-18 year old pop-punk/hXc kids they mainly attract. That band doesn't touch tumblr, or even social media with a 10 foot pole, yet they're still extremely popular in that "scene". I don't get it.

They're a young band, I think Ned just turned 21 recently or something, having 18 year olds as part of their fanbase is expected. They have a Facebook as well as a tumblr, so not sure what you're talking about. I agree there's a lot of lameo's into their music, but it's not really the hXc kids that piss me off as much as the bro's with their diamond supply and snapbacks punching people in the pit because they saw it in an odd future/trash talk video. 

They're a young band, I think Ned just turned 21 recently or something, having 18 year olds as part of their fanbase is expected. They have a Facebook as well as a tumblr, so not sure what you're talking about. I agree there's a lot of lameo's into their music, but it's not really the hXc kids that piss me off as much as the bro's with their diamond supply and snapbacks punching people in the pit because they saw it in an odd future/trash talk video. 

I don't go on tumblr.  I didn't think they had one.  Every band has a Facebook.  I guess they're kind of a transition band/the first band kids hear about when transitioning from being a shithead scene metalcore kid to a #defendpoppunk kid rocking flat brimmed hats.

If you couldn't see a band opening up for the ramones, it's not pop punk (they invented the sound). A lot of the bands that claim to be pop punk (or their fans claim they are) are emo bands. Seems like no one wants to call themselves emo though because it has a sort of negative stigma.

Also find it funny people are ripping avenged sevenfold (rightfully) but seem to have listened to all their albums. I just would have expected to stop at one (if they even decided to buy that).