Mondo Prints

I don't know if there is an Oscar film I'd buy a print from. Maybe Her.

I'd do a Gravity possibly.  Didn't care for Tong's though.  Inside Llewyn Davis would be my #1 pick but of course that wasn't nominated for best picture.

12 Years? No.

Nebraska? No.

Captain Phillips? No

American Hustle? No.

Wolf of Wall Street?  Possibly

Her? No.

Gravity?  Possibly

Dallas Buyers Club? No

Philomena?  Not sure, haven't seen it.

Durieux's work is super fucking tight man. I'm not sure I'd personally hang a lot of it but I really appreciate what he has been doing for them lately. 

Then again, you can't really top PCC.   ;)

He's ridiculously good.  Unfortunately much of the subject matter that he chooses isn't for me but that doesn't mean that he isn't talented as hell.  You'd be hard pressed to find a Mondo artist that can capture the vintage feel of an older movie better than he can.

I'd do a Gravity possibly.  Didn't care for Tong's though.  Inside Llewyn Davis would be my #1 pick but of course that wasn't nominated for best picture.

12 Years? No.

Nebraska? No.

Captain Phillips? No

American Hustle? No.

Wolf of Wall Street?  Possibly

Her? No.

Gravity?  Possibly

Dallas Buyers Club? No

Philomena?  Not sure, haven't seen it.

Tong's Gravity print is incredible in person. It's hard to see all of the details in a photo of it, but I can see how some people may not like it since there is a lot of open space. I'm also partial because I'm a Kevin Tong fan. ^_^  

That article's title is a bit of a stretch... "Edgy posters pay tribute to the dark side of Disney classics"? I don't really see any "dark side" on the slideshow they've got up.

That being said, I wouldn't hang it but that Sleeping Beauty print on their slideshow is really nicely done.

That article's title is a bit of a stretch... "Edgy posters pay tribute to the dark side of Disney classics"? I don't really see any "dark side" on the slideshow they've got up.

That being said, I wouldn't hang it but that Sleeping Beauty print on their slideshow is really nicely done.

Yeah, the article is very dramatic. 

I'll probably have to keep an eye out for Incredibles APs at some point.