Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Well color me psyched for that Civil Wars EP!

keep in mind this a cd, we're doing a canadian pressing of it and there will be one in the US that is apparently only be available at amoeba locations.

This is actually being distributed by ThinkIndie and will be available to all US Record Store Day accounts. So if you want it in the US, let your local record store know.

Also, I had this CD release and the Civil Wars 7" on my blog a week ago, when I received the ThinkIndie list.

keep in mind this a cd, we're doing a canadian pressing of it and there will be one in the US that is apparently only be available at amoeba locations.

This is actually being distributed by ThinkIndie and will be available to all US Record Store Day accounts. So if you want it in the US, let your local record store know.

Also, I had this CD release and the Civil Wars 7" on my blog a week ago, when I received the ThinkIndie list.

stop acting like your god's gift to to people who buy and/or collect records. all you do is compile a list that will eventually be posted by RSD and then find ways to complain about the releases. you also quoted the guy who runs the label releasing this stuff and stare down your nose at him by saying something that comes off as "you're wrong and i'm right. you have no idea what you're talking about." all because you got on a mailing list anyone can sign up for.

stop acting like your god's gift to to people who buy and/or collecrecords. all you do is compile a list that will eventually be posted by RSD and then find ways to complain about the releases. you also quoted the guy who runs the label releasing this stuff and stare down your nose at him by saying something that comes off as "you're wrong and i'm right. you have no idea what you're talking about." all because you got on a mailing list anyone can sign up for.

Stop acting like a immature twat, who lives with his mom in the basement, hasn't been laid in 4 years and hates his life, so he prefers to bully people on the internet hiding behind a user name. I truly hope you find a therapist soon, to work out your obvious anger issues.

I have never stated otherwise, all I try to do is give people advance notice of what the RSD releases are before April. A lot of things I have posted on my blog, were well ahead of label notices, etc. If that wasn't the case, then sites like Consequence of Sound, Twentyfourbit, etc. wouldn't link to my blog.

All I did on this post was try to correct misinformation. If people on here only thought that the Civil Wars CD was at 3 Amoeba stores in the US, they might be disappointed or think they couldn't get them. I just clarified that this will be distributed to all stores (provided they order it).

As for the WB RHCP release, I was able to prove that they were in fact, dumping inventory. I posted the proof on the Steve Hoffan forums, so go check it out and then register there, so you can go shit all over their opinions too.

Why you need to 'shat' over everyone's else's posts throughout this board since you joined is beyond me. I guess this helps you sleep at night. At least your username is accurate to your personality.

Oh...and please try to get on the "mailing list" if that is what you think I have/get. Since "anyone can sign up for it", right? Let me know how that works out for you.

Not to mention, that last year, the "official" RSD list didn't even include the items from Dine Alone (City and Colour), Southern Lord (Earth), etc. If it doesn't get that "sticker" on it, then the RSD folks tend to ignore it, despite the fact that other labels/bands have quality items being released. So at least I cover *everything*

STOKED for the Red Tree. It sucks that I could never get one. It will match my Red Tree lyrics on my arm.

Post a picture! I'm going to go into my local record store this week and hopefully get him to try and get a copy for me.

Last RSD, he only got like 6 releases about a month after RSD...

yay for a Red Tree repress, but only 500? will this even make it into the US stores for RSD? could have easily sold 1000 copies of that these days.

was wondering this myself. i NEED this album on vinyl. NEED it. i probably won't be able to go this year either because i will probably have to work so i may be crying this year.

This whole oojavaguru vs. shat vs. everyone else is just silly...let's chat about records and Dine Alone RSD shiznit and leave it at that...who gives a rat's ass if so-and-so posted on their blog 3 weeks ago about a 7" or something or other...it is what it is...records that people want are coming out...

If you want to act like a petulent child for whatever reason 'round here, then just get the fuck out...simple as that...there's already way too much negativity and nonsense in VC...

Jus' sayin' Yo!

STOKED for the Red Tree. It sucks that I could never get one. It will match my Red Tree lyrics on my arm.

Post a picture! I'm going to go into my local record store this week and hopefully get him to try and get a copy for me.

Last RSD, he only got like 6 releases about a month after RSD...

Here ya go. quick pick. It wraps around so its hard to see but its "Sing for Everyone Without Voices"

[image]

its gonna be hard to get this in the US, but i will be in holland so this will be even harder...fuck.

really hope i wont have to turn to ebay but i think i probably will. sigh...

If my store gets copies (I'll request it), I got you buddy. Feel like most people in Halifax won't know what this is.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what was done with C&C in the US last year? I wasn't after that one but I do remember quite a bit of chatter about it. I may have to Artie Lange myself if I can't get a copy of the Red Tree. If anybody got the C&C at a store in MI last year, please drop the knowledge. Or was Justin able to post a list of what stores were getting copies? That would obviously be optimal.

its gonna be hard to get this in the US, but i will be in holland so this will be even harder...fuck.

really hope i wont have to turn to ebay but i think i probably will. sigh...

If my store gets copies (I'll request it), I got you buddy. Feel like most people in Halifax won't know what this is.

thank you so much dude!