Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Sometimes Amazon will list stuff for pre-order and then never get it in.

Oh, okay... smart move...

HOWEVER... always take advantage of this type of situation, if your total order is more than $25 you get free shipping, even if the other items get canceled by Amazon later on.

I always throw in a cheap movie or something to orders like this.

Also, it's kinda awesome about the non-RSD issue, it'll mean that I'll be able to get a copy of the items I want either way (most likely). However I am also curious as to why you were denied.

these will likely be cancelled, however we will have copies of all of these on our (new) webstore on the 21st - with better prices and they'll likely come with extra stuff thrown in too..

our releases were denied official rsd releases so we said fuck it and pulled a bunch of copies back, allowing us to offer these up online for people overseas / in areas without record stores.

awesome! but that sucks that you got denied. will definitely pick up Moneen from the webstore

these will likely be cancelled, however we will have copies of all of these on our (new) webstore on the 21st - with better prices and they'll likely come with extra stuff thrown in too..

our releases were denied official rsd releases so we said fuck it and pulled a bunch of copies back, allowing us to offer these up online for people overseas / in areas without record stores.

Weren't you denied official status last year as well? What gives?

Could it be anything to do with their sales going through SRC who aren't a physical store?

you the man!

online only. 8pm EST

fuck that...that's in the middle of the night...absolutely lame.

thx for the info justin!

pol, my friend. are you willing to help me out?

8-)

well it isn´t that late in the night.. it´s 2 in the night from saturday to sunday.. might go out, come home and order it!

well I will try to help you out..

what do you want?