PO: Silversun Pickups "Neck of the Woods"

is there a b-side to the Bloody Mary 7"?

and did some stores just get some in randomly or....? (i don't recall reading much info on it in this thread)...

just a remix.

i don't see myself spinning it too much.

and from what i understand they threw some of these in with some stores shipments, but not everyone got them.

My "live receipt" still showing not shipped...and for $22.99 showing standard mail (5-10 days) which is bullshit. Emailed Topspin to see what the hell is up.
mine is like that too. I emailed, they said their confirmation system isn't working and just sent me a tracking number. It was already in transit.

I pre ordered the yellow vinyl very early and have not received it. I paid approx $40 to get this and have not received it or a shipping notice yet. Obviously this is way past the release date. I sent an email and got a tracking number which amounted to a value that " did not indicate an actual shipping number". From the USPS. I can pay $22 on eBay and get the same album. Why do I want to pay $14 shipping to get something way after the release date? Not cool. And, I have still yet to receive my TGWTDT deluxe a couple of weeks after others. These big bands are relying on this company which obviously can not handle the volume. I am canceling my incubus order in July.

I pre ordered the yellow vinyl very early and have not received it. I paid approx $40 to get this and have not received it or a shipping notice yet. Obviously this is way past the release date. I sent an email and got a tracking number which amounted to a value that " did not indicate an actual shipping number". From the USPS. I can pay $22 on eBay and get the same album. Why do I want to pay $14 shipping to get something way after the release date? Not cool. And, I have still yet to receive my TGWTDT deluxe a couple of weeks after others. These big bands are relying on this company which obviously can not handle the volume. I am canceling my incubus order in July.

[image]

I CARE!!!!!!!!!!! i feel ya, havent got mine either! seems totally unfair to charge us this! and then stiff us like this! just makes me not want to buy their stuff anymore

Topspin finally emailed me back today...with a tracking number...showing it was out for delivery today...called Mom...and she advised that I had a large-sized box delivered today...since she'd have no idea what it is, I asked if it's same size to the Girl With Dragon Tattoo box...yes was the reply and the box was not beat up.

So looks like mine has arrived. I'll see it tomorrow...I'm at Thrice in Orlando tonight.

And yeah...Topspin still sucks big donlkey balls...

Finally got the deluxe set yesterday...it is gorgeous!

[image]

I am only pissed at the fact that it was shipped media mail and yet I was charged $22.99 for shipping. WTF?!?! I got an email survey thing from Topspin asking if was either satisfied or not. I am going to blast them and complain about the shipping. Yes, I am going to be that guy.

Finally got the deluxe set yesterday...it is gorgeous!

[image]

I am only pissed at the fact that it was shipped media mail and yet I was charged $22.99 for shipping. WTF?!?! I got an email survey thing from Topspin asking if was either satisfied or not. I am going to blast them and complain about the shipping. Yes, I am going to be that guy.

could you take a better pic of your hipstamatic and lyrics? i wanna to see what you got.

i complained about the shipping price and the delay in survey, but still forced myself to give them a positive review for a quality product.