PO: Silversun Pickups "Neck of the Woods"

We wanted to send you a quick email letting you know there was a minor delay with our warehouse receiving the ultimate boxes, so some of you will receive the boxes later this week instead of today (as we originally intended).

SOME OF YOU?

LATER THIS WEEK?

So "some of you" infers that others DID get it on release date? They must think their fans don't talk. Later this week? that is approaching very fast. Are they shipping them "same day" shipping tomorrow?

Fucking topspin. took them two months to ship the smashing pumpkins reissues that were available cheaper and faster elsewhere.

We wanted to send you a quick email letting you know there was a minor delay with our warehouse receiving the ultimate boxes, so some of you will receive the boxes later this week instead of today (as we originally intended).

SOME OF YOU?

LATER THIS WEEK?

So "some of you" infers that others DID get it on release date? They must think their fans don't talk. Later this week? that is approaching very fast. Are they shipping them "same day" shipping tomorrow?

Fucking topspin. took them two months to ship the smashing pumpkins reissues that were available cheaper and faster elsewhere.

for what i payed in shipping, it better go back in time and get here 2 days ago.

Guest jamiesunday
has anyone received the yellow vinyl? or has topspin not sent anything out?

Still waiting on a shipping email from Topspin. Ugh.

also, i've said it before, and i think this is their best album yet. but did anyone see their two performances from kimmel the other day? horrible. part of it was the mix. the keyboards were so loud, the drums, guitar, and bass were totally behind everything. very disappointing.

That stinks. These guys might actually be the best sounding live band I've ever seen.

Next to last time I saw SSPU was at a country bar...yes...a country bar...in Ft. Pierce, FL...and yeah, they sounded phenomenal live. And best part is that the place wasn't too crowded and we were right up front between Brian and Nikki. Good times.

Edit: Last time I saw them was that headlining tour with Against Me! Forgot about that.