PO: Silversun Pickups "Neck of the Woods"

WOW this is an awful experience....arrived 2 weeks late...with ring wear, with bent corners with wear (white corners) and then I played it! AWFUL quality! this is the yellow one! I would hope the black copy is much better! I gonna try to trade mine in for it! because its super low quality and for how expensive this was I am not happy one bit!!

WOW this is an awful experience....arrived 2 weeks late...with ring wear, with bent corners with wear (white corners) and then I played it! AWFUL quality! this is the yellow one! I would hope the black copy is much better! I gonna try to trade mine in for it! because its super low quality and for how expensive this was I am not happy one bit!!

jeez.

i can't complain about handling because i got the box and it was packed like a tank, but the record is also on yellow and it sounds great.

Just picked up the swoon box from amoeba. $50 wasn't bad. Kinda boring though. Neck of the woods box looks way better.
the swoon box sucks. It's a nice box, but the LP is the same and the shirt and stickers are meant to be used. Pretty pointless.

Yeah it's not a box set anymore if you use them. And I don't think something should be advertised as "hand written" lyrics if it's just printed on paper. And I don't see the point in the 12x12 picture thing. I'm glad I didn't buy it for full price. I'm fine with $50 just because I like the box. Haha.

Not complaining because it's a minor detail, I was expecting the vinyl to be more yellow like the picture in the pre-order, this is basically orange. Don't really care, just surprised. Anyway, fucking great album, really digging this.

the picture advertised, the records were on their sleeves.

put them on the sleeve, or anything white for that matter, and they look just like the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

So now I am battling with Topspin to get them to admit (and hopefully refund me some money back) on $22.99 being excessive charge to ship something 5-10 Day Domestic Standard Mail which is Media Mail as I received my order.

So far Topspin are 0-2 with me...first their complete fuck-ups on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo deluxe set...and now this shit.

And there's another pre-order I want to get being handled by them. Fuckin' hell!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...