PO: Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You

Senses Fail died to me when they retired 187. :(

They're playing it at the end of these shows, but I didn't stick around to see it. Watching buddy play these songs 10 years later damn near ruined the album for me. He was literally looking at his phone mid song at one point either texting or doing something.

They're playing it at the end of these shows, but I didn't stick around to see it. Watching buddy play these songs 10 years later damn near ruined the album for me. He was literally looking at his phone mid song at one point either texting or doing something.

What? It was supposed to be retired. I'd love to go to one of these shows, but I think the closest one is either Colorado or Ohio.

What? It was supposed to be retired. I'd love to go to one of these shows, but I think the closest one is either Colorado or Ohio.

Like ifworkpermits said, Buddy wasn't into liey AT ALL. It was pretty awful until he was performing newer songs. He was literally on his phone mid song with his back to the crowd. They played random music between every fucking song and just drug it out. I really wish I didn't make the drive this time. Knuckle Puck ruled the night. In short, you aren't missing anything.

Also, they are selling the orange/black variant at the shows.

Okay I'm a tad confused by this, do you know about this Travis? Someone picked up the HT variant at a local record store.

Don't know hot to post a picture on here.

I work in a small record store and one of the Hot Pink ones showed up in my store today too. I know we order all our new stuff from one retail distributor (WebAMI is the name), so somehow they must've gotten ahold of some of the pink copies.

Apparently buddy went on a mini rant at the show tonight about how he doesn't like this album and that the new stuff is better. My friend said he wasn't into the show at all.

I'm not gonna lie, I was big into screamo when this came out but I never cared about SF. Recently, I heard Renacer and thoroughly enjoyed the harder stuff. I'm lucky that a guy on the boards sold me a copy of it.