PO: Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You

So I got this in the mail today but there's a nice chunk of the sleeve that came off in transit on the top of it. Is this something I should contact King Roads about or just kind of live with it? It doesn't take away from the album artwork at all it's just annoying and I can see into the sleeve from the top.

Guest s0uthard

So I got this in the mail today but there's a nice chunk of the sleeve that came off in transit on the top of it. Is this something I should contact King Roads about or just kind of live with it? It doesn't take away from the album artwork at all it's just annoying and I can see into the sleeve from the top.

Got my copy in today and I have the split on the top just like you. I messaged them about a replacement.

I will say that it is a very pretty record, especially held to light.

Hard to believe its still not sold out... Maybeit really wasnt as in demand as it appeared on ebay.

Gotta remember that the entire first pressing is the size of one variant in this repressing. And apparently that pressing hung around for a while as well. 

And also, as much as I LOVE Senses Fail, they've kind of fell off the radar. They don't tour as much anymore either. Kind of sad. Renacer is awesome in my opinion. Miss the cool radio choruses, but still amazing. It's great to see Buddy being positive after all these years. Great to see him to find his footing in life.

Hard to believe its still not sold out... Maybeit really wasnt as in demand as it appeared on ebay.

Hard to judge the demand really. The people who want this album are niche people like us who love Senses Fail and this album, you know? That honestly could amount to 500 people that bought this press because they didn't have it on vinyl. On top of that. the same 10-20 people could be bidding on Let it Enfold You listings time after time trying to get ahold of one.

Also this press is huge. I'm sure they did that so just about everyone who wants to buy this album on vinyl can do so.