PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

Sad. I'm glad I got my copy in time, but this makes me wish there were more pressings so Mae fans wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

• 1 month later...

Yeah so I'm one of the guys who missed both... pretty much given up on getting this record, regardless of variant.

Keep an eye on the Spartan Records Facebook site. They posted:

Did you miss the sneak peak of "Destination: Beautiful" on blue, green, and white splatter vinyl? They're all sold out, but make sure you "like" Spartan Records to be the first to find out about any extra copies that might be available in the future!

If I recall correctly, they ended up having a few extra copies for the first press.

Keep an eye on the Spartan Records Facebook site. They posted:

Did you miss the sneak peak of "Destination: Beautiful" on blue, green, and white splatter vinyl? They're all sold out, but make sure you "like" Spartan Records to be the first to find out about any extra copies that might be available in the future!

If I recall correctly, they ended up having a few extra copies for the first press.

That's correct, that is how I got my extra blue / white swirl from the first press

that splatter does look freaking amazing and goes perfectly with the album artwork, but...

...when they have a color available that is the same color as the CD (white), had to go for it!

P.S. if anyone still does have the D:B CD, i'm pretty sure it's worth like $30  on the 'bay <---EDIT (guess not anymore)