Fest 11

Well I knew that much Ryan, haha. Being the fanboy I am for you dudes I'm incredibly stoked to catch you two nights in a row. Just try and not throw together too many new things for me to buy because this Dikembe collection is going to drain my wallet eventually! :P

I'd love to meet and hang a bit with some of you guys though! I figure Thursday night will be a solid choice because there won't be much running around for anyone to do.

Well I knew that much Ryan, haha. Being the fanboy I am for you dudes I'm incredibly stoked to catch you two nights in a row. Just try and not throw together too many new things for me to buy because this Dikembe collection is going to drain my wallet eventually! :P

I'd love to meet and hang a bit with some of you guys though! I figure Thursday night will be a solid choice because there won't be much running around for anyone to do.

We might have a couple new things. Not sure yet. Let's hang for sure.

You and me both. The way I see it, better to get it out of the way now than be sick that weekend!

I'm definitely going to get sick. I've been sick the last 3 Fests.

Welp, I'll be picking all of it up regardless. Definitely good for hanging though. We can shoot the shit about rasslin and how Weatherbox is a perfect band, etc. ha

Speaking of the schedule tweaks though, I can see The Front Bottoms and Joyce Manor now so I'm not complaining much. Gonna have to miss Braid for You Blew It though. Blasphemy I know.

I don't even know if you're allowed to go to a RVIVR show if you're a male over 6 feet tall.

Maybe I should go and stage dive then challenge them \m/

Probably I should steer clear of the show, considering how intoxicated and energetic I can be. Praise wanna slang some brews at Dads? or anyone else who likes Emo and beer can join :P