RSD 2012 Online Retailers

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who ordered from us! All of this product is in stock. We begin shipping tomorrow at 9 am. We gave the guys a day off so they could hit up their local record stores! We apologize for how slow the site was. There was a huge amount of people refreshing!

I am not sure why it is showing its on back order but if you have a successful order put through it will ship tomorrow.

If you have sent us any questions here, facebook, twitter or [email protected] we will do our best to answer ASAP.

And now we wait for the launch of Dine Alone's RSD items! We have a lot of questions about where to order the products from. Here is the link:

http://dinealonerecords.com/

Click on the product you want and it will bring you to the page.

Dine Alone items will begin shipping tomorrow as well. Hope that answers some questions!

i've never been SRC's biggest fan, but they take RSD gouging to a whole new level. $9 before shipping for Mastodon/Lips and $19 for Snapcase?

combined with the fact that they're not even supposed to be selling any RSD stuff since they are not an actual record store. they shouldnt have been able to get releases from whatever distributor they use since they were banned from participating in RSD ever again after last year according to the people who run RSD. good job that banning did.

i remember last year when people were up in arms about SRC selling RSD stuff but this year there seems to be no uproar.