RSD Extras Thread

I need the gorillaz 7" for my LCD soundsystem collection. I was stuck in a business meeting all day in the Chicago area. And just looked at the prices on eBay before I board my plane back to jersey. And no way I will pay the prices theyre asking for. This was really the only record I wanted. Perhaps in a few months the demand will die down but I doubt it. If anyone has one I would be willing to pay a few bucks more then cost plus shipping to make it worth your while. But not $50+

I can sell a Botch and Cursive. PM me.

Also, don't have on hand but at least 6 copies left of Junta and 3 of Electric anthology project locally if someone wants I can try tomorrow. 2 Tomahawk boxes as well, though I'll probably grab one.

EDIT. They had the fun record as well as of 5:40. Just didn't know what it was until I saw a picture.

Anyone have an extra Social D- 2xLP GREEN? Some old guy right in front of me literally bought all 3. I asked him if he'd be willing to let me get 1 and the mutha fucker said "No" and smiled. I almost layed him out in public. :(

Oh wow, what a toolbag. That's completely shitty.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people have both Anberlin LPs (or at least one of them) and way less people have/can find Mae, yet all three albums were limited to 1000? Who the hell bought up all the copies of The Everglow? Not to keep going on about this album but yeah. Just weird to me.

things i have left over from last year that i cant travel with

Tron daft punk RSD 2011 yellow disc

Transit promise nothings 7" white/blue RSD 2011

a day to remember - all i want 7" RSD 2011 green

manchester orchestra - simple math 7" RSD 2011 sealed

Piebald 3xLP RSD 2011 sealed

just looking to make cost, but it is shipping from holland so keep that in mind.

Would love that transit 7", but shipping would be insane.

Anyone have an extra Social D- 2xLP GREEN? Some old guy right in front of me literally bought all 3. I asked him if he'd be willing to let me get 1 and the mutha fucker said "No" and smiled. I almost layed him out in public. :(

Stores are supposed to enforce the one copy per person rule.

I had a similar situation last year. Some dude took all 6 of the Deftones - Covers LP (one of the main things I went to get). I said fuck that, walked right up to his ass and took one out of his hand. The employee I know saw me do this and actually made the guy leave. It was glorious.

Oh wow, what a toolbag. That's completely shitty.

Also, is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people have both Anberlin LPs (or at least one of them) and way less people have/can find Mae, yet all three albums were limited to 1000? Who the hell bought up all the copies of The Everglow? Not to keep going on about this album but yeah. Just weird to me.

I would have called him a fucking asshole as loudly as possible to his face.

Looking for Beach House 7" (badly) and Dave Hause 7" on white/clear. Amoeba in SF had the Hause 7"s in the wrong genre/section, so while I spent good time looking for that, the Beach House 7"s flew off the shelves. To top it off, I'm pretty sure that store only had the black Hause 7", and by the end of my search in the store, there were still 3 copies. -_-