Breaking Bad Season 5

Expected more action and less setup but it was cool.

Just kinda thinking tat I wish they had Andrea/Brock more involved over the last season. Maybe it's also just because the split season stretched things out but it seems really long ago that Jessie was with her and I'm kinda not feeling the connection.

When the music came on, I went from six to midnight. Such a great episode, and my anticipation for what's going to happen next week has grown exponentially. After everything Walt has lost, the man still has his dignity. I wonder how big of a part, if any, Gray Matter will play in the finale. Plus Walt knows that Jesse is still alive, because they said the blue meth is still floating around, and Walt and Jesse were the only ones who know how to produce it.

Also, Todd gives me the fucking creeps. Who knew Matt Damon could play such a menacing, twisted and evil character.

The last minute or two was beautifully done.  I love the idea of Walt being trapped in the cabin with his only money, the last thing he really has left.  Todd drinking tea at the cafe made me laugh, his character is very intriguing to me (much like Gale was).

I haven't formulated any thoughts on where the next episode will go.  Grey Matter being brought back into the picture was a curve ball.  I'm going to miss this show, but I'm glad it's going out on top.