PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

got my copy today! came priority mail in a frustration free mailer. the sleeve is a sturdy cardboard and everything looks really sharp. it also comes with a download card. i would have liked an insert, and i feel like half the gatefold was wasted with the "thank yous". it's cool for the people who bought the expensive bundles, but i would have preferred to see more of esao's gorgeous art there and have that stuff on an insert with the lyrics.

$35.25 of worth it.

I still don't know why they took away Media Mail option. Whatevs. I'm hoping to hear something about the top-tier bundles soon.

I called topspin yesterday about my deluxe bundle, and the CDs are apparantly done and everything is being assembled and should it expect it shipped out within the week or next, So let's hope. I also ordered the standard 2XLP that shipped on monday. So the CDs are really what put the hold on them.

got my copy today! came priority mail in a frustration free mailer. the sleeve is a sturdy cardboard and everything looks really sharp. it also comes with a download card. i would have liked an insert, and i feel like half the gatefold was wasted with the "thank yous". it's cool for the people who bought the expensive bundles, but i would have preferred to see more of esao's gorgeous art there and have that stuff on an insert with the lyrics.

Am I in the thank you section? :)

the jacket is very thick and sturdy, but the center labels are rather pixilated. the vinyl itself was a bit scuffed up but I have yet to clean it and actually listen. it better sound amazing considering the price and standard appearance.

You self produce an album for the first time and try and do everything yourself and see if everything comes out perfect.